~ Ladies And Gentlemen Let's Welcome Guns N' Roses ~

gunsguy

Welcome Back Guys!!!! See you on the 14th, 15th and 17th!!!!!

This is the big one guys! You are going to rock the house down!!!!

Never felt better to be a loyal GNR fan!!!!!!!!!!

I believe!!!!

peace

amy l

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Throughout the last few years, most of what I have heard about GNR is negative and a pile of unsubstantiated rumours. Tomorrow all that crap gets laid to rest as Axl and the band (hopefully including Izzy) remind the world what rock and roll is all about. So instead of continuing with the Axl bashing trends of the last few years and the rediculous rumours lets celebrate that they are back, it is a great time to be a fan of Guns N' Roses and a fan of Rock and Roll. I was at one of the shows on the 2002 tour, Toronto, and I did have to wait for an hour plus for them to come on stage. I don't resent them for that! The fact that you don't know whether or not they will even show makes me feel even more priviliaged to have the opportunity to see them at all. And you never know what Axl will do! All I want to say is, the rebirth of GNR ( and unfortunately likely a bunch of people saying they love GNR who have been bashing them for years) are upon us. See you at Download, Rock am Ring and Novarock motherfucker, and to the people from New York, enjoy those shows and post about them here.

Throughout the last few years, most of what I have heard about GNR is negative and a pile of unsubstantiated rumours. Tomorrow all that crap gets laid to rest as Axl and the band (hopefully including Izzy) remind the world what rock and roll is all about. So instead of continuing with the Axl bashing trends of the last few years and the rediculous rumours lets celebrate that they are back, it is a great time to be a fan of Guns N' Roses and a fan of Rock and Roll. I was at one of the shows on the 2002 tour, Toronto, and I did have to wait for an hour plus for them to come on stage. I don't resent them for that! The fact that you don't know whether or not they will even show makes me feel even more priviliaged to have the opportunity to see them at all. And you never know what Axl will do! All I want to say is, the rebirth of GNR ( and unfortunately likely a bunch of people saying they love GNR who have been bashing them for years) are upon us. See you at Download, Rock am Ring and Novarock motherfucker, and to the people from New York, enjoy those shows and post about them here.

the only thing that needs to be said is....

rock the fuck on! rock3

Goooooooooooooooooood morning my GnR friends. Yup...today's the day!!! :lol:

Fuck...I can hardly wait to SEE/HEAR/FEEL something new from my BEST BAND on the ENTIRE WORLD.

I'm EXCITED!!!...VERY EXCITED!!! :lol:

I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS SHIT FOR TOO LONG!!!...I CAN'T EVEN REMEBER FOR HOW MANY YEARS!!! :o

SO MANY NIGHTS BEHIND COMPUTER AND SEARCHING FOR SOME NEWS ON THE FORUM!!!

SO MUCH LIFE WE HAVE SPEND FOR SEARCHING NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH!!!

DO YOU EVEN IMAGINE!!!

CREATING SO MANY conspiracies, so many theories!!!

THIS IS THE DAY WE ALL HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!!!

IS AXL DEAD???...................HELL NO!!!

WHERE IS HE HIDING???.......HE'S IN NEW YOURK FELLAZ!!!

ARE TWAT & BETTER SAMPLES REAL OR NOT???....YOU'RE JUST GONNA HEAR IT IN A COUPLE OF HOURS!!!

IS HE WEARING BANDANA???..........OPEN YOUR EYES....RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW!!!

THE FUTURE IS NOW!!!

TODAY the history of Rock music changes again...this time IT's for REAL...OUR LAST CHANCE!!!

I SALUTE YOU GNR FRIENDS...AND FANS..."WE'VE WANTED THAT...WE WILL GET IT...WE'VE DONE IT"

TODAY...GNR ARE BACK!!! rock3

...so say anything you feel!!!...reveal something what is lying in your heart...report something!!!

Edited by WiLLy"The Kid"

Fuck...I can hardly wait to SEE/HEAR/FEEL something new from my BEST BAND on the ENTIRE WORLD.

I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS SHIT FOR TOO LONG!!!...I CAN'T EVEN REMEBER FOR HOW MANY YEARS!!! :o

DO YOU EVEN IMAGINE!!!

ARE TWAT & BETTER SAMPLES REAL OR NOT???....YOU'RE JUST GONNA HEAR IT IN A COUPLE OF HOURS!!!

THE FUTURE IS NOW!!!

I SALUTE YOU GNR FRIENDS...AND FANS..."WE'VE WANTED THAT...WE WILL GET IT...WE'VE DONE IT"

...so say anything you feel!!!...reveal something what is lying in your heart...report something!!!

Step #1: Put the Crack Pipe down, take one step back

Step #2: Admit you have a problem. :unsure:

DO YOU EVEN IMAGINE!!!

THE FUTURE IS NOW!!!

ROFL

:rofl-lol:

DO YOU EVEN IMAGINE!!!

THE FUTURE IS NOW!!!

no...no problem here man. I'm happy, I'm excited...I'm gonna be THERE coz have not been there 4 years ago...coz there was no "gnr news"!!!...NOW HERE I AM! (so proud on that)

amm...I'm from europe GMT+1 (this thread is a GOOD MORNING THREAD just for you...now...you better go to sleep...and don't peek into box before you wake up ;) ) :lol:

DO YOU EVEN IMAGINE!!!

THE FUTURE IS NOW!!!

TODAY the history of Rock music changes again...this time IT's for REAL...OUR LAST CHANCE!!!

You go, girl! :)

DO YOU EVEN IMAGINE!!!

THE FUTURE IS NOW!!!

Settle down Beavis.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Anyone starting to freak out?

Any GnR rituals to pass the time till tomorrow?

Having any doubts?...are you pysched?

What are your thoughts as the time draws nearer!!

Guest JohnUlmer

Any GnR rituals to pass the time till tomorrow?

Shoot up like Stevie.

You going to the concert, Alex? Just wondering since you're one of the biggest GN'R fans I know of.

I am not going but am hoping some type of bootleg will be posted within an hour after the show (audio), and hopefully video by sometime the following week.

Edited by JohnUlmer

Have a good fuckin' time!

I'm super jealous that I can't go...either way, I hope everyone has a great time, and make sure you take lots of pictures and someone better record the show!

rock3

Have a good fuckin' time!

I'm super jealous that I can't go...either way, I hope everyone has a great time, and make sure you take lots of pictures and someone better record the show!

rock3

i was just about to make the same thread. you beat me by 2 seconds.

i'm incredibly jealous of all of you going!! i hope you all have a great time!! yes, PLEASE, somebody get that shit recorded!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

have a blast guys (and gals) rock1 rock1 rock1 rock1