My Newest '02 Tour Shirt

were you the one that beat me in bidding for that shirt? damn you and your fifty cents!

No. The bid was $10.99 and there wasn't any other bids on it. I put down $15 and got it for $10.99.

ah. here's the one i lost

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...AMEDW%3AIT&rd=1

there's another one selling on there, if anybody is interested, by the way. the difference is that one is almost $40

were you the one that beat me in bidding for that shirt? damn you and your fifty cents!

No. The bid was $10.99 and there wasn't any other bids on it. I put down $15 and got it for $10.99.

ah. here's the one i lost

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...AMEDW%3AIT&rd=1

there's another one selling on there, if anybody is interested, by the way. the difference is that one is almost $40

Whoa, Briggsy won it! Wow, I want that shirt.

My other newest shirt. I used to have this one, Dad got it at the show in Minneapolis, but one night my ex girlfriend ripped it on accident. And, now I've finally replaced it after almost a year.

gnnr7uu.jpg

gnnr54km.jpg

I'm so glad I was able to get a replacement of this one, it's my favorite shirt.

My other newest shirt. I used to have this one, Dad got it at the show in Minneapolis, but one night my ex girlfriend ripped it on accident. And, now I've finally replaced it after almost a year.

gnnr7uu.jpg

gnnr54km.jpg

I'm so glad I was able to get a replacement of this one, it's my favorite shirt.

I Have That But It's A Tank Top.

gnnr7uu.jpg

gnnr54km.jpg

I Have That But It's A Tank Top.

I'd like to get that one aswell...