This is why I will always love The Stones

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789

Wow, that is simply brilliant. To sit back and allow their guest to sing and respect them so much is great. Most people attempt to upstage their guests. Look at the performance of Mama Kin that GN'R did with Aerosmith.

Wow, that is simply brilliant. To sit back and allow their guest to sing and respect them so much is great. Most people attempt to upstage their guests. Look at the performance of Mama Kin that GN'R did with Aerosmith.

It also took something to bring Wolf up when the host, the audience, and the viewers had no idea who he was.

Don't you find it kinda weird to see the Wolf coming out and singing to this music that just comes out of nowhere?

oj I see the bnad now, but it was kinda weird at first...

It takes a good look, that's Donald "Duck" Dunn on bass by the way, if you are familiar with him.

Don't you find it kinda weird to see the Wolf coming out and singing to this music that just comes out of nowhere?

It takes a good look, that's Donald "Duck" Dunn on bass by the way, if you are familiar with him.

not at all.

who he?

not at all.

who he?

He gets around, I guess he means more to big Blues fans.

not at all.

who he?

guess so, I'm a moderately large blues fan, not quite big though...

not at all.

who he?

I think he was in Blues Brothers, the movie. He was closely associated with Steve Cropper, as they were in the house band for Stax records, where he recorded with Otis Redding and other southern soul singers.

not at all.

who he?

I think he was in Blues Brothers, the movie. He was closely associated with Steve Cropper, as they were in the house band for Stax records, where he recorded with Otis Redding and other southern soul singers.

Dunn was in the "Blues Brothers" movie, and the sequel. Who was playing drums? I wonder if it was Willie "too big" Hall? He was also in the Blues Brothers and apparently played on "Shaft", how cool is that?!!!

i watched a documentary on him on BlkStrz the other day and he has got the greatest stage prescense of any blues singer I've ever watched (although not my favorite voice)

this is a great video and kudos to the stones for the r-e-s-e-c-t

I did see donald there...haha...he was great in the blues brothers :shades:

i watched a documentary on him on BlkStrz the other day and he has got the greatest stage prescense of any blues singer I've ever watched (although not my favorite voice)

What's that?

What's that?

Black Starz channel

sorta like bet with all movies

Nice.