officail IRS released tomrrow

zrose27

i dont know if its allready been posted here, but radio stations have allready gotten it, and they werent suppose to say anything but one radio station slipped!1! tomorrow ppl!!!

rock3rock3 rock1

Really? If this is true, its awesome.

Radio stations do have a copy.

However, I still don't believe it till I hear it.

Supposedly a bunch of them fessed up to having a copy like two or three months ago. That's hard for me to believe though. Why would the GN'R camp issue copies and then not want them to be played? And why I.R.S. if that isn't going to be the first single? At least it shouldn't be, not when Better kicks your ass twice as hard as I.R.S. does. That's no slight on I.R.S., it's just that Better is a killer song.

Hey d_f, john, call your local rock station. They will tell you they have a copy....This was widely circulated a couple months ago.....not sure if it's bullshit or not though.

Stations in Anchorage, San Diego, Houston , Knoxville, New York have it if memory serves. ;)

I think you just lie in the garden and let the Twat swear at the board.....

bullshittttttttttttt........

"What was that noise?" "Oh, sorry, just a twat poof.".............

L.

It's called marketing people.

Axl appears on Eddie Trunk and creates another frenzy. If you're a smart business person and you own a radio station, you would cash in on this moment. Get people to listen to your radio station by spreading a "rumour" that you have newest GnR "song". Well, everyone gets all excited thinking that its the latest "single" and listen all day to their radio station. The advertising fees quadruples and the radio station is laughing to the bank. Now o f course, they ain't lying because there are like four new GnR songs, except they aren't the official releases.

If the album is coming out in the fall, why would a single be officially released today?

If anything, it might just be a "soundtrack single". In which case, a song like IRS might suffice.