GN'R comeback/CD release & the press

painfully obvious

I think it is 'painfully obvious', these fools only know how to write about hip hop, rap and Britany. Heaven forbid they listen to something like rock and roll

So Britany is pregnant again, did you hear about that? ... :krider:

really?

-on topic-

i really have no clue what this topic is about...

dude get over it. stop bitching!

I'm sorry but I simply cannot see how someone who calls themselves a fan of the band Guns N' Roses would not have a problem with reading things like the billboard comment. It's bassically no different than reading a magazine that reports "Seeing as how Kesseli's mother is smelly whore, you might as well avoid her since she's nasty."

I have a hard time believing you wouldn't be offended and would want to set the record straight.

i really dont give a rats ass about what the media says about gnr. and gnr is certainly NOT my mom and not related to me whatsoever. so it does NOT offend me what SOME GUY from SOME NEWSPAPER says about a "BAND" i harldy saw in the last 6 years.

Guest RonMexico82
"Seeing as how Kesseli's mother is smelly whore, you might as well avoid her since she's nasty."

She's not that bad... :chef:

anyone going to dublin? 2 emo bands supporting GNR (Bullet For My Valentine and also Funeral for A Friend)

so looks like we may have some new guns n roses fans...allbeit emos, but still, more fans, the better, especially younger fans to keep up the fanbase.

anyone going to dublin? 2 emo bands supporting GNR (Bullet For My Valentine and also Funeral for A Friend)

so looks like we may have some new guns n roses fans...allbeit emos, but still, more fans, the better, especially younger fans to keep up the fanbase.

i hate to say it, but GnR's new stuff could easily be considered 'emo'. some of the teens that i've made listen to "better" think it's emo.

part of the problem is that somebody decided to take rock n roll and divide it into all these different genres. nothing can just be "rock n roll" anymore. It's either labeled emo, punk, metal, nu metal, classic metal, classic rock, alternative, the list goes on and on and on. i personally don't give 2 shits what people label something. if i like it, that's it- no matter whether it's "cool" or "lame". i listen to a wide variety of music. there's too much good stuff out there to just listen to one type (granted, there's alot of filler garbage out there as well). Why do you think Axl is such a great musician and songwriter? Part of it is because his influences come from all kinds of different musical backgrounds.

Fuck billboard, and fuck the press in general. Most "journalists" like to treat their opinions as facts. they can take their "facts" and well, i'm sure i don't have to tell you the rest.

Edited by bent-axl

Guest RonMexico82

nah those with a set swinging will be drinking themselves into a violent frenzy while those tossers are onstage.

Well, if nobody cares then why are they writing about it?

It doesn't matter, I'm pretty shure that WHEN CD comes out, Axl will rule the world again :P

Yup, I'm coming to Dublin, all the way from Iceland. I think I'll just arrive late to the venue just to avoid seeing most of those crappy opening bands.

Edited by mustaine