I really hate Bon Jovi... You?

slash06

I cant believe that people are willing to pay $125 to go see that cocksucker Bon Jovi. He is so worthless and the songs he writes are all cliches. I really wish he and his band would stop. Any other thoughts?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant believe that people are willing to pay $125 to go see that cocksucker Bon Jovi. He is so worthless and the songs he writes are all cliches. I really wish he and his band would stop. Any other thoughts?

Oh god yeah, i'll second that!

He's a flaming dousche bag

His band sucks

His band sucked back then, it sucks more now

How anyone would want to go see him in concert is beyond me

Are you by any chance Having A Nice Day??? ;)

TROJAN MANNNNNNNNNN!!!!

why do you still not have a (!)!?!??!? :blink:

JamieViolent.

His band sucks

Are you by any chance Having A Nice Day??? ;)

TROJAN MANNNNNNNNNN!!!!

why do you still not have a (!)!?!??!? :blink:

JamieViolent.

:( I lost my (!).....

i dont know

i aint a fan but they are like the only stadium who could probably still fill the stadium. they always represented the most pop of the era. they wearnt the first band to look like that, they sure weren't the last but hey.

jon bon jovis first recorded vocals are on the star wars xmas album (his cousin is a record exec, tony bon giovi)

Isn't that just the "in" thing these days, to bash Bon Jovi.

Also, if anyone's noticed... most of the people that bash Bon Jovi don't have any reasons to back it up. For example..

He is so worthless and the songs he writes are all cliches. I really wish he and his band would stop. Any other thoughts?

His band sucks

It's these type of narrow-minded morons that don't have the brain capacity to think for themselves, so they listen to what other people they look up to think and imprint it into their own heads.

I suggest you guys kindly die before you spread your stupidity any further.

I happen to think Bon Jovi are an excellent band. Their recent records show riffing, lyrics, and overall musical quality of a high degree. People give them shit because they made some cheesy pop-metal back in the day, even then they were miles ahead of bands like "Def Leppard" and "Poison". Richie Sambora is an absolutely magnificent guitarist and I enjoy his solo stuff a lot. He is able to play bluesy rock, fast solos, slow melodic, slide guitar, acoustic, everything. Jon is a talented vocalist.

I think y'all need to get over your stupid hatred of Bon Jovi and understand that they are a good band, who have made good music, like it or fucking not.

Isn't that just the "in" thing these days, to bash Bon Jovi.

Also, if anyone's noticed... most of the people that bash Bon Jovi don't have any reasons to back it up. For example..

He is so worthless and the songs he writes are all cliches. I really wish he and his band would stop. Any other thoughts?

His band sucks

It's these type of narrow-minded morons that don't have the brain capacity to think for themselves, so they listen to what other people they look up to think and imprint it into their own heads.

I suggest you guys kindly die before you spread your stupidity any further.

I think pefectly for myself, and as for not having any reasons to back up my opinion of Bon Jovi; what are yours reasons for liking him? :fuckyou:

Yeah, no shit pal. When I was younger it was all Livin on a Prayer and Bon Jovi's big fucking hair and cheesy smile all over the TV. Guns' came along and blew me away. Hence why we're on a Guns' site and not some

Bon Jovi site for little girls

Yeah, no shit pal. When I was younger it was all Livin on a Prayer and Bon Jovi's big fucking hair and cheesy smile all over the TV. Guns' came along and blew me away. Hence why we're on a Guns' site and not some

That's exactly the point. Bon Jovi have matured so much since "Slippery When Wet".

They've gone on to make very good music, you are judging them ONLY by their earlier releases.

Very unfair.

That's exactly the point. Bon Jovi have matured so much since "Slippery When Wet".

They've gone on to make very good music, you are judging them ONLY by their earlier releases.

Very unfair.

Come on that Have a Nice Day song sucks

I think pefectly for myself, and as for not having any reasons to back up my opinion of Bon Jovi; what are yours reasons for liking him? :fuckyou:

Well, as adnan said, Jon Bon Jovi is a great vocalist and Sombora is an awesome guitarist. Also, they've progressed passed their Slippery When Wet era and have released alot of recent non-cliche rockin songs like 'It's My Life' and 'Have a Nice Day'. Jon is also 44 years old and can still sell out stadiums with ease to this day. You've gotta respect that.

Now, I'm waiting for your reasons for hating them. :sleeper:

Well, as adnan said, Jon Bon Jovi is a great vocalist and Sombora is an awesome guitarist. Also, they've progressed passed their Slippery When Wet era and have released alot of recent non-cliche rockin songs like 'It's My Life' and 'Have a Nice Day'. Jon is also 44 years old and can still sell out stadiums with ease to this day. You've gotta respect that.

Now, I'm waiting for your reasons for hating them. :sleeper:

Yea ok he can sell out stadiums(because girls think hes cute), but have you heard his voice lately live? He picked up the habit of smoking at age 35, theres a smart move for a great vocalist. Have a Nice Day and Its My Life aren't cliche song titles? Also have you read what he says about his fans? He said they are idiots. This link sums up my views.

Bon Jovi Sucks

I also had no hand in writing that page, plus I disliked the band way before I read that page.

Edited by slash06

I'll take the slick pop of Bon Jovi over all those other lame-assed hair metal bands any day.

They were clever with him. They realised he'd never make it as a "rocker", so they played on the fact that he's good looking and turned him into a pop star. It's better than all that Skid Row and Cinderella stuff anyway.

I don't mind Bon Jovi. I'm not a big fan of any of the new stuff really but I liked the old stuf. I don't see why you have to start hateing something just because Guns N' Roses came along or what not. I still like Poison. It's not my typical style these days and I don't listen to that stuff very often but hey it was good then so it's good now. I think alot of people hate on things based simply on their own riudiculous image they have of themselves. They think they're "Too Cool" to like that stuff. That in itself makes you uncool. Seriously how can anyone deny that songs like Runaway, Livin' On a Prayer, I Believe, Wild in the Streets, I'll be There for You, and so on are not good songs. If that's what you believe than it's my personal opinion that you're only pushing a phoney image of yourself.