Any fans of rock n roll here?

marina

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope.. At least I'm not a real fan o' it... But I like some songs that some o' they've made... :P But imo guns n roses is real too.. Elvis presley and those folks were just a bit earlier out..

There are different definitions of "real". By saying "Real", Marina probably means original.

as in the real thing? like little richard, elvis presley, carl perkins, jerry lee lewis, eddie cochran, gene vincent, buddy holly??? chuck berry??

im a fan of some elvis, roy orbison and buddy holly rock3 <--- :no:

as in the real thing? like little richard, elvis presley, carl perkins, jerry lee lewis, eddie cochran, gene vincent, buddy holly??? chuck berry??

i think basically ALL of popular music since can be traced to these motherfuckers.

i think basically ALL of popular music since can be traced to these motherfuckers.

cos they rule

Nope.. At least I'm not a real fan o' it... But I like some songs that some o' they've made... :P But imo guns n roses is real too.. Elvis presley and those folks were just a bit earlier out..

There are different definitions of "real". By saying "Real", Marina probably means original.

And thats not Guns n roses :(

:P

axl doin heartbreak hotel was the shit!!! i only like covers when the song is barely recognisable because i like it when people take em n make em their own! rock n roll was really tamed cuz of recording constraints and jus the lack of evolution to it but when it's translated to nowadays guitarisms its fuckin scorching, like...blistering type fuckin music! punk rock on its own proved that. *as in sex pistols etc*

ur officially the coolest person on earth!

wow. i guess the criteria for coolest person on earth has slipped a bit in recent years. buying an CD with all elvis' songs will make you the coolest person on earth? what if two people had the same cd? would it be a tie? :no:

ur officially the coolest person on earth!

wow. i guess the criteria for coolest person on earth has slipped a bit in recent years. buying an CD with all elvis' songs will make you the coolest person on earth? what if two people had the same cd? would it be a tie? :no:

its called an overstated compliment, im TERRIBLY sorry, i promise to never be so tastelessly ambiguous again, please accept my sincerest apologies :):):)

O LOVE Little Richard. His music is so happy. My bad covers Long Tall Sally everynow and then. Out of all those guys I like Little Richard the most. Plus, he's funny as hell.

O LOVE Little Richard. His music is so happy. My bad covers Long Tall Sally everynow and then. Out of all those guys I like Little Richard the most. Plus, he's funny as hell.

little richard is about the rawest motherfucker in rock n roll period, for the times, theres not like ANYBODY who has one 5th of the energy that richard has. in the 50s he was like, the ULTIMATE thing to piss ur parents off

a) he was black

B) he dressed flash n wore make up

c) he yelled like a banshee

fuckin perfect! jus even when u see people cover his shit they can't...put the same kinda energy into it. like when the beatles long tall sally, amazing as it is, it dont measure up, n when elvis does ready teddy it aint even halfway there, richard kicks ass. richard kicks so much ass he's still alive singin the same four songs he's been singin for half a century LOL.