What time is everyone arriving......

Birk

I'll be arriving around 8am, but already have a cabfull. Due to the weather, I guess any sightseeing is out. I know there's a pre-party at Mustang Harry's, but what else is in the neighborhood that people will be hanging out at? I'm guessing Harry's is going to be pretty packed full of wet people. I'll probably just do some bar-hopping in the area around the venue until the doors open. I hope there's not a power outage.

Appetite for Precipitation:

...HEAVY RAIN POSSIBLE TONIGHT THROUGH FRIDAY NIGHT...

A COMPLEX AND SLOW MOVING WEATHER SYSTEM IS EXPECTED TO BRING AN EXTENDED PERIOD OF RAIN TO THE TRI STATE AREA. THE MAIN WEATHER SYSTEM WILL REMAIN CENTERED OVER THE OHIO VALLEY FOR THE NEXT FEW DAYS...WHILE AN INITIAL FRONT WILL SLOWLY MOVE EASTWARD INTO OUR AREA. INCREASING ONSHORE FLOW AHEAD OF THE FRONT WILL BRING ABUNDANT ATLANTIC MOISTURE INTO THE REGION. THIS WILL COMBINE WITH STRONG MID AND UPPER LEVEL ENERGY TO PRODUCE A SOAKING RAINFALL EVENT. SCATTERED LIGHT SHOWERS AND DRIZZLE ARE POSSIBLE TODAY...BUT STEADIER RAIN WILL BEGIN LATE TONIGHT AND CONTINUE THROUGH FRIDAY AND FRIDAY NIGHT. RAIN WILL LIKELY BE HEAVY AT TIMES. RAINFALL TOTALS THROUGH FRIDAY NIGHT ARE EXPECTED TO AVERAGE 2 TO 3 INCHES... WITH LOCALLY HIGHER AMOUNTS POSSIBLE. IF THE FRONTAL SYSTEM SLOWS DOWN MORE THAN CURRENTLY PREDICTED... SIGNIFICANTLY HEAVIER RAINFALL TOTALS WOULD BE POSSIBLE.

i had planned to get in line fairly early as i have floor...but maybe i'll just find someplace close to chil for a while until i see a line start forming...i'm still gonna head to the city fairly early because i want a good spot but the forecast for tomorrow sucks ass....