Keith Is Ok!

GNR'R

From http://people.aol.com/people/articles/0,19...1193066,00.html

Keith Richards was discharged from a New Zealand hospital on Thursday after having surgery to relieve a blood clot on his brain following a fall, his publicist said.

Fran Curtis said in a brief statement that the Rolling Stones guitarist, 62, would remain an outpatient at the Ascot Hospital in Auckland and would return for checkups.

Richards suffered the injury on April 27 in Fiji after reportedly falling out of a palm tree. It was unclear how long Richards would remain an outpatient.

A few days ago, reps for the Stones said Richards was "up and talking to his family" Monday afternoon only hours after undergoing the operation.

Richards, who was airlifted 1,300 miles to New Zealand for treatment, was with his wife, Patti, and several of his kids.

“He’s in good form and chatting to Patti,” a source close to the rocker told PEOPLE.

Also, the papers lied about the two operations. He only had one which was 100% successful. The band even said this. The press are such cunts

The band's "A Bigger Bang European" tour, which was scheduled to start in Barcelona, Spain, later this month, will be postponed until June.

Edited by GNR'R

Keith Richards just couldn't die by falling off a palm tree, oh no!

:P I was worried though because newspapers like The Sun said he had to have a second op. and that he could suffer permanent brain damage and would never be able to play with the Stones again. :no:

I still sort of maintain that Keith Richards is invincible and I think "well if Keith is invincible, maybe I'm invincible too" and I feel if he actually died it would send me into a break down where I would seriously question my mortality...

Anyway, good news.

PS: Did you knwo he didn't lose his virginity till he was 20??? :blink:

I didn't know that :blink: That's weird, because Mick lost his when he was 12 :huh:

Jeez. Can you even get a boner at 12??? That's crazy.

Haha, yeah :D

The sick thing is that it was with two girls in a garage :lol::blink:

PS: Did you knwo he didn't lose his virginity till he was 20??? :blink:

I didn't know that :blink: That's weird, because Mick lost his when he was 12 :huh:

Jeez. Can you even get a boner at 12??? That's crazy.

I could get a boner at 11.