Pantera

The Volitan

can't wait for it to come on i will be in front of that damn t.v watching the greatest heavy metal band. great to see phil again.

DOWN III

Phil's a cock.he did an interview and said "I hope someone beats him (Dime) to a pulp". And shortly after, Dime was killed.

Edited by The Volitan

They should not have used that footage,not at all. And it was said Phil has been off of heroin since 2002? The guy looked like he was fucking fried the entire time. Sure he's sorry,but he did make those comments and now he has to live with it.

Edited by F*ck Fear

I tihnk it's rediculous that they wouldn't let Phil come to the funeral. They couldn't put aside their differences for one day? All Phil wanted to do was pay respect to Dime. All I gotta say is, I'm goin drinkin tomorrow, and I will drink to the memory of Dime. Did anyone else nearly cry at the sad part? I almost did, which is rare. But at least Dime died doing sometihng he loved and was buried with EVH's guitar and in a KISS coffin/

I tihnk it's rediculous that they wouldn't let Phil come to the funeral. They couldn't put aside their differences for one day? All Phil wanted to do was pay respect to Dime. All I gotta say is, I'm goin drinkin tomorrow, and I will drink to the memory of Dime. Did anyone else nearly cry at the sad part? I almost did, which is rare. But at least Dime died doing sometihng he loved and was buried with EVH's guitar and in a KISS coffin/

Is it rediculous though? That family just had a memeber murdered days before. If I was in their shoes the last thing I would want on that day is to put things aside. Phil made comments he shouldn't have. Plain and simple. I know he had nothing to do with the murder itself,and had no intention on it,but do you think his words could have been what set that asshole Nathan Gale off? Influence man.

Other than that I liked it much better than the Guns N' Roses episode that I found one sided. Brought a fucking tear to my eye as well.

I also noticed GN'R were shown tearing up the set of Headbanger's Ball during the episode for Ratt

phil was off of herion man he was just drunk off his ass but he seemed sorry and i believe that he is truely sorry. i liked the last part where phil said that he needed vinnie in his life cause they do need each other. it sucks that vinnie said phils day is coming cause you are blasting him for saying he thought dime needed to be beaten but now you are saying phil should be killed and yes i know its the pain of losing a brother but still and it isn't phils fault he didn't kill dime and he didn't want dime dead. when he was fighting with them it was all the herion speaking. you look at the pantera home videos and you see the true phil so stop blasting him and making him to be the bad guy imagine how he feels now man. plus we all now that when down III comes out yall will listen and forgive him cause down kicks so much ass. Plus phil is the fucking kid.

WOOOOAHHHH? they actually showed him getting shot?? i would have cryed, im really annoyed i couldnt watch it imo one of the greatest bands ever,

im so glad i got to see dime and vinnie in 2004, that was an amazing thing.

phil anselmos is a cock but also one of the best front men.

R.I.P dime rock1

also bury in a kiss coffin?? how cool i want one..

WOOOOAHHHH? they actually showed him getting shot?? i would have cryed, im really annoyed i couldnt watch it imo one of the greatest bands ever,

im so glad i got to see dime and vinnie in 2004, that was an amazing thing.

phil anselmos is a cock but also one of the best front men.

R.I.P dime rock1

also bury in a kiss coffin?? how cool i want one..

They didn't show him getting shot. Dime was off frame. You couldn't see him. But you can see the cops come in, and the murderer, as well as the audience going crazy.