Almost Famous

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Gee, I recognize that area.

It's about two blocks from where I live.

Ain't that a pisser...bet if you would have known he was so close you'd been on it like um...nobodys business. Man, you live right in the heart of major urban central. I haven't been there since I was five years old.

Pictures of this guy keep showing up. It's so stupid to sell this stuff on eBay.

Brian May wrote on his website that he gave away a pick or something to a guy (who was standing in the audience, front row, holding up a piece of paper for the pick), so to get rid of him, because he was annoying.

The next day the pick was found on eBay.

Pictures of this guy keep showing up. It's so stupid to sell this stuff on eBay.

Brian May wrote on his website that he gave away a pick or something to a guy (who was standing in the audience, front row, holding up a piece of paper for the pick), so to get rid of him, because he was annoying.

The next day the pick was found on eBay.

lol thats cheecky

I E-Mailed the guy..askin' if he would share a picutre without the bullshit writing on it...

but he said...and I knew this was comin'..just so I'd by the guitar...

If your the winning bidder..you'll get the picture...

J.Walker

thats actually quite reasonable

he's looking great with that leather jacket.. now is just the leather pants there's messing.. but what the fuck.. he's looking hot and badass like this.. :wub::wub:

He's fuckin' 45, you really think he's goin' to fit into a pair of skin tight pants?

WHY THE FUCK DOES EVERYONE CARE SO FUCKING MUCH WHAT HE WEARS?

He wears shit that he likes. Ok? Got that through your heads people?