**Official**GNR show for the 12th live blog - official thread

darknemus

I wanted to say that its about 930am here in nyc and I just walked by the venue. no one waiting yet but i did walk over behind to 35th and i saw two medium sized trucks '26 feet' being unloaded with lots of 'GnR' materials. It looks like they may be using the same setup as in Vegas with all the monitors, not sure what else would be in all those square cases.

Heh.. also I;m in a nearby internet cafe and I just heard someones cellphone ringer with wttj... another member perhaps?

t/c all.. ill post with anything else i see

edit: made my 'blog' post red.. :P

Edited by maustinx

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope everyone who goes has a tremendous time. I can scarcley believe that the boys will be hitting the stage tonight. I wont know anything that took place until tomorrow after work... that's agonising to be frank. You guys will be listening to bootlegs of new songs whilst I'm standing at a check out being moaned at by a fat piece of shit women because we don't have size 20 jogging trousers. THAT'S NOT MY PROBLEM YOU STUPID DICK! :fuckyou:

Sorry, I went of topic... Guns baby! :D

I agree that all blog posts should be posted in red....if there are people who only want to read these posts then they will be easier to find....especially for us people who are staying up until 4 in the morning just to see what the hell is going on!!!

I can't believe it's here...though I have to wait 4 weeks until Download......grrrr

Have a good good you jammy b*st*rds!!!!!

i know this is stupid, but i skipped school just to be here. i will have to leave around 5PM (ny time) but ill be back just before the opening of the show.

i would like to thank everyone helping us out with the blogging. i was very dissapointed when i found out i couldnt go, but the oppertunity to get the pics and info durring the event is freaking awesome. thanks to everyone that is helping out.

thanks again dark!! good luck and have fun! keep us updated:)

anbody who knows when the show starts tonight, for us in europe(norway)?

If the show starts at 11PM in New York, it will be 4AM in Norway

thanks again dark!! good luck and have fun! keep us updated:)

anbody who knows when the show starts tonight, for us in europe(norway)?

If the show starts at 11PM in New York, it will be 4AM in Norway

Correction, 5 AM

i know this is stupid, but i skipped school just to be here. i will have to leave around 5PM (ny time) but ill be back just before the opening of the show.

i would like to thank everyone helping us out with the blogging. i was very dissapointed when i found out i couldnt go, but the oppertunity to get the pics and info durring the event is freaking awesome. thanks to everyone that is helping out.

haha skipped school...rockin

Very cool thing your doing, have a great day and night ;)

I hope everyone who goes has a tremendous time. I can scarcley believe that the boys will be hitting the stage tonight. I wont know anything that took place until tomorrow after work... that's agonising to be frank. You guys will be listening to bootlegs of new songs whilst I'm standing at a check out being moaned at by a fat piece of shit women because we don't have size 20 jogging trousers. THAT'S NOT MY PROBLEM YOU STUPID DICK! :fuckyou:

Sorry, I went of topic... Guns baby! :D

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Now that made me laugh :laugh:

I think the NY Dolls said it best:

"Something must have happened over Manhattan

Who can expound all the children this time

Could they ever, could they ever

Expect such a Frankenstein, Frankenstein"

I live here in NYC. I'm going to a friend's wedding in Bkyln tonight, so I won't be around the boards here until the small hours of tomorrow. There should be oh, about a GAZILLION pages to sort through by then.

I'm going on the 17th. But dangit if I'm not burstin' at the seams to know what happens tonight!!!!

To all who are traveling, near and far, blessed good vibes for a speedy and safe journey here and return home.

To all who are going tonight-enjoy to the fullest, and come back to us to spread the good word.

i know this is stupid, but i skipped school just to be here.

not stupid! if you're gonna skip school i could scarcely think of a better reason than to see GNR. have a blast!

my thoughts exactly, heh, right now i dont do shit in school anyway, all the classes are easy (because im smart, or people tell me, i dont believe it.)

damn, i cant believe this is really happening, tonight, GUNS N FUCKING ROSES RETURN rock2

i know this is stupid, but i skipped school just to be here.

not stupid! if you're gonna skip school i could scarcely think of a better reason than to see GNR. have a blast!

my thoughts exactly, heh, right now i dont do shit in school anyway, all the classes are easy (because im smart, or people tell me, i dont believe it.)

damn, i cant believe this is really happening, tonight, GUNS N FUCKING ROSES RETURN rock2

Fuck yeah man :shades:

where you all aware that the old 90's crew jammed at the studio a couple of weeks ago? Axl said that it was seemless and noone missed a beat. It sent shivers up his spine.

Just some FYI.

Made me think that the New guitarts is the Old guitarist. SLASH _ god might haved saved the queen

only till tonight willl we know what the F is going on