**Official**GNR show for the 12th live blog - official thread

darknemus

where you all aware that the old 90's crew jammed at the studio a couple of weeks ago? Axl said that it was seemless and noone missed a beat. It sent shivers up his spine.

Just some FYI.

Made me think that the New guitarts is the Old guitarist. SLASH _ god might haved saved the queen

only till tonight willl we know what the F is going on

Where did he say this?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

where you all aware that the old 90's crew jammed at the studio a couple of weeks ago? Axl said that it was seemless and noone missed a beat. It sent shivers up his spine.

Just some FYI.

Made me think that the New guitarts is the Old guitarist. SLASH _ god might haved saved the queen

Where did he say this?

He didn't, don't be fooled you fool

Just some FYI.

Given Slash is booked for a gig with VR today, on the west coast.....

I think we might already know.

He came in the club offering tickets and spoke about it.

I am dead serious about this

Let's leave the rumormongering (whatever it's validity) to other threads.

This thread should be for blogging, and appreciation of sed blogging.

Edited by pilferk

"and appreciation of sed blogging."

The thank yous have been sufficiently covered...dark knows we're completely diggin what he's doing for us!

So maybe the 4 pages of unecessary clutter in this thread can ease up now?

This is SUPPOSED to be the area where dark is going to post the info...it would kind of suck to have to look for it through pages and pages of chit chat...

Just some FYI.

And i'm dead serious when I say quit making up bullshit fucker! This is a great day to celebrate the new band!

I am in NYC. Officially. I'll be headed over to Mustang Harry's here in the next hour or so. Temperature in the town is a nice cozy 60 degrees fahrenheit and it looks like we might get a bit more rain. But who the fuck cares. I AM IN NYC GOING TO SEE GNR. Sorry, that's just too sweet for words. First piture(s) from the pre-party to come as soon as possible. Only shots I have so far are of my airport, my plane, and my landing. Wow, exciting.

-darknemus

I am in NYC. Officially. I'll be headed over to Mustang Harry's here in the next hour or so. Temperature in the town is a nice cozy 60 degrees fahrenheit and it looks like we might get a bit more rain. But who the fuck cares. I AM IN NYC GOING TO SEE GNR. Sorry, that's just too sweet for words. First piture(s) from the pre-party to come as soon as possible. Only shots I have so far are of my airport, my plane, and my landing. Wow, exciting.

-darknemus

Nice dude! Take it easy and rock the fuck out! :shades:

it's now 12:15... my boss has informed me that I can take a half day, so I will now go home, get into my GNR concert gear and head over to the pre-party. I can't let myself think about how excited I am because I won't be able to breathe... or I'll scream. Both things NOT to do on a NYC subway. I'll see you soon, fellow concert-goers, and to those that won't make it: I intend to take good notes :)

"and appreciation of sed blogging."

The thank yous have been sufficiently covered...dark knows we're completely diggin what he's doing for us!

So maybe the 4 pages of unecessary clutter in this thread can ease up now?

This is SUPPOSED to be the area where dark is going to post the info...it would kind of suck to have to look for it through pages and pages of chit chat...

Sorry, I should have been more clear:

when I said "appreciation of sed blogging", I meant it like "appreciation of sed painting". As in discussion of what he has said.

:)

Oh, and to Jenna:

I don't know...there have been plenty of times I've been in NYC on the subway and wanted to do both. Especially the breathing part....why is it the stinky people always seem to be around when you're packed in like sardines?

Edited by pilferk

Oh, and to Jenna:

I don't know...there have been plenty of times I've been in NYC on the subway and wanted to do both. Especially the breathing part....why is it the stinky people always seem to be around when you're packed in like sardines?

:laugh: yeah, that's true... but screaming or passing out will probably end up in the police/elsewhere taking you away, and that can't happen today!! If you ever want people to back off, though, just start mumbling to yourself... the stranger the mumbling, the more effective it is. And you must be committed to it. Mumble as if your very life depends on it. Example: "the cats will eat my liver, I know it, fuckin' cats, fuckin' furry cats..." and just keep at it... you'll soon get a nice little bubble of personal space because no one wants to be by the mumbling weirdo.

I live on the lower east side and work on the upper west side, so I have plenty of train-riding to deal with daily. <_<

But back on topic: WOO! 6 hours til doors open!

Guest roses_are_red

whats the time in ny right now? like estonia is about 7-8 hours ahead ny's time and probably ill hear about the concert tomorrow (cuz its about 7 o clock am and a new day in here when the concert is in ny)

-darknemus

Nice dude! Take it easy and rock the fuck out! :shades:

Fuck yeah! Keep 'em coming, Dark!!!! rock3

BTW, I hate all of you New Yorkers right now!! Or am I just jealous beyond words?? May you all get foot-fungus!

Edited by rocketking

These next few months have the opportunity to convert me. I used to be a loyal Slash supporter, but with VR's music being horrible and Axl's leaks topping them by miles, Axl just needs to prove that he can go back to being a full-time musician, and he's got me. Today is a special day indeed.

Keep the blogs comin' Dark!

These next few months have the opportunity to convert me. I used to be a loyal Slash supporter, but with VR's music being horrible and Axl's leaks topping them by miles, Axl just needs to prove that he can go back to being a full-time musician, and he's got me. Today is a special day indeed.

Keep the blogs comin' Dark!

Man, I would have thought the Trunk interview would have converted you as much as anything! :)

I wonder if we should keep this thread post free...to keep it easier for dark to post his latest updates,and for us to find them.

I agree, it also should be pinned and only dark to post in

It really sucks, having to read/scan the BS to find an update even if they are in red

If anything, it just gave me a new apreciation for the LA rock bands and their comaroderie. I never realized how close all of them were! But yeah, it did pull me more onto Axl's side. He no longer seemed the recluse who gave no cares to his fans, and it made him seem like a cool, down-to-earth, grateful human being. I'm very excited for the GNR US tour this Fall!

Riiiiight... so for us "chaps" in England, what time should be be here to witness this? *the time's 2pm here*

Sometime AROUND 2 AM your time will be when BFMV goes on (that's 9 PM NYC time). Gnr will probably hit the stage sometime between 3:30 AM and 4 AM your time, I would think.

Thank you. :)