**Official**GNR show for the 12th live blog - official thread

darknemus

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant wait to hear the news about the show, thanks in advance dark and have a kick ass time man rock3

Dude, it was news about the 01 shows that got me on-line in the first place... hearing bootlegs of The Blues, Maddy etc... I HOPE TO GOD we get a bunch of new songs!

I cant wait to hear the news about the show, thanks in advance dark and have a kick ass time man rock3

Dude, it was news about the 01 shows that got me on-line in the first place... hearing bootlegs of The Blues, Maddy etc... I HOPE TO GOD we get a bunch of new songs!

Yeah me too man, that would be fricking awesome :D

So what will you be doing tonight on this special day? Considering we're not really gonna hear anything until about 2am... we might as well go out, come back and party!

:lol: Yeah i'm going out and getting on the booze big time tonight and i'll stumble home around 2ish ready to Rock N' Roll rock4

So what will you be doing tonight on this special day? Considering we're not really gonna hear anything until about 2am... we might as well go out, come back and party!

:lol: Yeah i'm going out and getting on the booze big time tonight and i'll stumble home around 2ish ready to Rock N' Roll rock4

Why oh why did I choose to go sober THESE 7 weeks?!

Why oh why did I choose to go sober THESE 7 weeks?!

Dude i think you used just take this day as a special occasion like Christmas Day and then go sober after the party ;)

Dude i think you used just take this day as a special occasion like Christmas Day and then go sober after the party ;)

Craintif pas monsieur... but I have a car! Dude can go anywhere he pleases!

As Mr Bach once said "Today seems like a good day to fall off the wagon!" :P

Monty

Craintif pas monsieur... but I have a car! Dude can go anywhere he pleases!

As Mr Bach once said "Today seems like a good day to fall off the wagon!" :P

Monty

dont do it stay on the wagon guns is just as good sober i promise

i wonder how Axl will go in his first show in 4 years. Im sure he wont be at his best but still Axl doing a shit performance is like anyone doing there best. Rock on Axl... Thanks Dark for the blog... cant wait for the pictures. I hope Axl dont knock u out n steal ya camera. hahaha