**Official**GNR show for the 12th live blog - official thread

darknemus

Does anyone know how much the shirts were??? Are there more styles than the two shown in the picture thread???Peace..... ;)

Someone mentioned $30...

J.Walker

Yes, shirts were $30. They had hoodies and stuff like that there, too, but if you want just the t-shirt with the dates of the NYC shows, they're $30. The shirts with the new 'star' logo are very, very nice. The entire back of the shirt has a black on black screen printing of Chinese characters and flowers underneath the main logo and the dates of the shows. I really didn't notice it when I bought it, but after I woke up from my stupor tonight at about 7:30 :P I was like. . .hey, cool.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know how much the shirts were??? Are there more styles than the two shown in the picture thread???Peace..... ;)

Someone mentioned $30...

J.Walker

Yes, shirts were $30. They had hoodies and stuff like that there, too, but if you want just the t-shirt with the dates of the NYC shows, they're $30. The shirts with the new 'star' logo are very, very nice. The entire back of the shirt has a black on black screen printing of Chinese characters and flowers underneath the main logo and the dates of the shows. I really didn't notice it when I bought it, but after I woke up from my stupor tonight at about 7:30 :P I was like. . .hey, cool.

Cool - can you post a picture of the shirt?? -i don't think i've seen that one yet..... :o

can anyone post the final setlist?????? i got missed last night

05.12.06 - Hammerstein Ballroom, New York City, USA

opening acts: Bullet For My Valentine

attendance: 3,800 - roughly full capacity

set:-Welcome to the Jungle, It's So Easy, Mr. Brownstone, Better, Live And Let Die, Sweet Child O' Mine, Knockin' On Heaven's Door, Madagascar, You Could Be Mine, The Blues, Out Ta Get Me, Bumblefoot [Ron Thal] Solo, November Rain, My Michelle (w/Sebastian Bach), Chinese Democracy, There Was A Time, Patience, Bumblefoot [Ron Thal] Solo 2, I.R.S, Nightrain, Robin Finck Solo, Paradise City

audio/video recording?: Poor audio has surfaced, as have videos of WTTJ and NR (both short clips) atm.

notes: We are introduced to new guitarist Ron Thal - Bumblefoot. Sebastian Bach also guests on vocals with Axl on My Michelle. Axl Sporting denim Jeans and a black buttoned shirt. Very strong performance vocally from Axl, and the band has great chemistry.

As shurly many others have seen axl has this "little dance" while singin

I used ta do a little

but a little wouldn't do

So the little got more and more

I just keep tryin'

ta get a little better

Said a little better than before

during mr brownstone...

He've done it at many old concerts and also a little at some 2002 concerts...

So did he do the dance moves at the NY show? :P

:cry: I just heard knockin on heavens door....it was amazing :cry: .... :krider: once again im gonna say...GNR are back...kicking some serious fuckin ass.... but dammnnnn , that was one fuckin hell of a performance for a warmup gig! :shades: The boys are back in town

JamesStedham.

EDIT: holy crap the crowd is great too, in SCOM, they're all singing along its fuckin amazingg, Axl owns this world ;)

Edited by J-Studham

hey everyone-----axl if u r here, check this out ok! I have been thru hell in the last 3 yrs, im a single dad of 2 awesome sons, I spent every dime i had on tickets for wed show, yes, had to buy from ticket service. If u read this axl, and u see a tattoed dude up front, with a 16 yr old bangin his fucking hand, man, u can make a dream come true for a cool kid who has held up his head thru some tough fricken times, just yell out Joe Biz, I was known by that name in california, and now he is, in the shitty ass poconos, he loves gnr, and so do i man. I was in Philly,f and that said and done, also, if there are any other parents, bringin a teenager, that want to say hey, hey.

Later

Joe Biz sr

can anyone post the final setlist?????? i got missed last night

05.12.06 - Hammerstein Ballroom, New York City, USA

opening acts: Bullet For My Valentine

attendance: 3,800 - roughly full capacity

set:-Welcome to the Jungle, It's So Easy, Mr. Brownstone, Better, Live And Let Die, Sweet Child O' Mine, Knockin' On Heaven's Door, Madagascar, You Could Be Mine, The Blues, Out Ta Get Me, Bumblefoot [Ron Thal] Solo, November Rain, My Michelle (w/Sebastian Bach), Chinese Democracy, There Was A Time, Patience, Bumblefoot [Ron Thal] Solo 2, I.R.S, Nightrain, Robin Finck Solo, Paradise City

audio/video recording?: Poor audio has surfaced, as have videos of WTTJ and NR (both short clips) atm.

notes: We are introduced to new guitarist Ron Thal - Bumblefoot. Sebastian Bach also guests on vocals with Axl on My Michelle. Axl Sporting denim Jeans and a black buttoned shirt. Very strong performance vocally from Axl, and the band has great chemistry.

Sorry, but this pisses me off. The AUDIO is NOT poor. It's better quality then a lot of the bootlegged UYI shows.

I mean, check this version, complete show:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3N0LZ3LL

And:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/2wjmyf

Thanks to AxlRose from GNRBootlegs.

is there any good bootlegs from the 12th gig yet ??

i downloaded better and the blues form the 14th gig and the quality is A+ but axls voice is goosed, as oppsed to the 12th show wen he sounded fuckin AMAZING

cant wait for a decent bootleg :D