**Official**GNR show for the 12th live blog - official thread

darknemus

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They work fine now :)

Are any of those people from this forum?

Honestly, I missed most of their 'posting' names.. It was quite loud there. I know jazjme, Mr. Intensity, & mikeguiliana are there. Obviously there's plenty more peeps, too.

-darknemus

Yeah, No one said I can't say this, so why not..

Apparently, Better, IRS, & T.W.A.T. were ALL rehearsed. Sorry I'm not giving up the source unless he / she wants to speak up.

(And, since he / she might currently be at Mustang Harry's, that might prove difficult)

-darknemus

Apparently, Better, IRS, & T.W.A.T. were ALL rehearsed. Sorry I'm not giving up the source unless he / she wants to speak up.

(And, since he / she might currently be at Mustang Harry's, that might prove difficult)

-darknemus

FUCKIN SWEET!!!!!!!!! I wish I could be there! Keep the info coming! darknemus for president!

-darknemus

Wow! Big news!

Do you think its a pretty legit rumor ??

-darknemus

Fuck yeah! Thanks for the info dark rock3

-darknemus

Yes, they all work now.

And to the posters who suggested capitalizing the JPG...thanks!

Sometimes I'm a bonehead when I'm typing and forget little details like that.

:)

great work Pilferk...thanks!!

this is starting to get cool!

Between everyone offering to buy me drinks (and actually, in some cases, BUYING me drinks.. I'm going to need A.A. by the time I get back to Fort Lauderdale :) ) Seriously, though, I appreciate it.

A bit more on-topic: Yes, without getting into major details (as to not suss out the person who told me) - The info came to that person directly FROM the rehearsals.. so I'd believe it to be true.

-darknemus

Edited by darknemus