Sorry guys, I never really knew what guitar pro was, and I don't know how to tab. I could record myself playing the solo, but the quality would sound like ass, and if you need a tab, it wouldn't help you much anyway.

Sorry guys, I never really knew what guitar pro was, and I don't know how to tab. I could record myself playing the solo, but the quality would sound like ass, and if you need a tab, it wouldn't help you much anyway.

bollox

i couldnt have said it better myself, but i will enforce what was just said.......Bollox

bollox

i couldnt have said it better myself, but i will enforce what was just said.......Bollox

HEY WHAT ABOUT THAT OLD IRS INSTRUMENTAL YOU DID THAT I TABBED THE FIRST SOLO OUT OF?

Why thank you Bucket. That solo I did in that one wasn't the actual solo, I just did some mindless shredding. But I did actually learn the real solo. I want to re-record it, and actually if anyone wants to make drums for IRS, then I will do a full studio (vocals, bass and the geetar). So go suck bollox, though I'm not British so I would've just said bullshit.

.:Edit:. http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...D208EFD119E99E7

There's an updated version of my first one. New solo, old instrumental done with the first fuzzy leak.

Edited by AxlisOld

nice, but that last riff should be swept, cheater! :P

I don't think thats sweeping. If it were any guitarist besides Bucket...I'd agree with you, but thats just what I call "Bucket-Tapping." Listen to the ending solo of TWAT, the tapping he does in the end sounds alot like it. Basically I did double finger tapping with each hand to get that "fluttery" sound. If I had more time then I'd make a better solo, but this was to non-booloxize the post.