Good Morning Gunners

sonny_1313

Today is the day that many here at the forum have been waiting for. May 12. Guns N' Roses return to the stage after a 3 1/2 year absence. This may be the most exciting day for Guns fans in fifteen years. A new tour is beginning, Axl states that the CD will be released this fall, the identity of the new guitarist will finally end months of speculation, and our long lost prodigal son, Izzy Stradlin, may be taking his rightful place alongside Mr. Rose at some point this weekend. Yes, there is much to be excited about as 2006 is certainly shaping up to be "The Year of Guns N' Roses," if not for the mainstream media than at least to the dedicated fans who have waited patiently (well, not always) for the return of their favorite band. This is a day for all Guns N' Roses fans to celebrate. This is a day when the members of this forum who fight so strongly for their individual opinions over which lineup is better should put aside their differences and share their love for what is really important: the music. This is a day, my friends, for the members of this forum to unite and show love as Guns N' Roses makes its triumphant return to the spotlight. Good luck to all those lucky members attending the shows this weekend. Have a great and safe time. Do a favor for those of us less fortunate and keep us updated as to the events of this momentous occasion.

I'll be jammin' on the one,

sonny_1313

More like good night for us Aussies. :sleeper:

The show should be starting just as I wake up tomorrow. :)

Looking forward to finding out who the third guirtarist is and (hopefully) a setlist chock full of new songs.

bah

just beat me to it

Edited by ledzep

Today is the day that many here at the forum have been waiting for. May 12. Guns N' Roses return to the stage after a 3 1/2 year absence. This may be the most exciting day for Guns fans in fifteen years. A new tour is beginning, Axl states that the CD will be released this fall, the identity of the new guitarist will finally end months of speculation, and our long lost prodigal son, Izzy Stradlin, may be taking his rightful place alongside Mr. Rose at some point this weekend. Yes, there is much to be excited about as 2006 is certainly shaping up to be "The Year of Guns N' Roses," if not for the mainstream media than at least to the dedicated fans who have waited patiently (well, not always) for the return of their favorite band. This is a day for all Guns N' Roses fans to celebrate. This is a day when the members of this forum who fight so strongly for their individual opinions over which lineup is better should put aside their differences and share their love for what is really important: the music. This is a day, my friends, for the members of this forum to unite and show love as Guns N' Roses makes its triumphant return to the spotlight. Good luck to all those lucky members attending the shows this weekend. Have a great and safe time. Do a favor for those of us less fortunate and keep us updated as to the events of this momentous occasion.

sonny_1313

Amen to that my fellow gunner... Our favourite rockers are back...... they're gonna blow the world right open.... The jungle will grow back.... rock1 GUNS N ROSES!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAASSSSSS!

yep i just want to know the line-up

And I wanna know which of the (old) songs they're playing.

Oh, and to everyone who's going to the NY shows: have fun ya lucky bastards!

any of the old songs are good

As long as we have Chris Pitman, we have Guns N' Roses :krider:

' date='May 12 2006, 02:22 PM' post='1279813']

i think you'll find you need Axl aswell :unsure:

Who?

Who?

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Who?

:unsure: i dont know i just heard that name somewhere :unsure:

Who?

:unsure: i dont know i just heard that name somewhere :unsure:

Me too!

DUDE!!! Maybe he's the new guitarist!!

I was at the Hartford, CT on 12/3/02 and it was the best time of my life. It was at this concert that I understood with GnR really was...it's a way of life. Guns isn't about the old band, the new band or Adlers bowl of pasta, it's about an attitude. I can't wait to be at the show tonight and rock my ass off no matters who's on stage with Axl. I can careless if it's the old line up or if theres someone new on guitar I just know tonight I'll be watching the best frontman in the history of music rock out and I'll be joining him.

To all going tonight enjoy, to all who are gonna be lurking around here looking for info enjoy for the worlds most dangerous band are back bitches!

sonny_1313

awesome post! couldn't agree more, this is the most exciting day in gnr history since the release of the use your illusion records! :) quite an occasion!

Hey guys!

I'd like to just send my best wishes for all those going tonight, and over the rest of summer, and say that hey, you fucking deserve this! All of you guys have shown so much patience its untrue. I've only been here 2 months but think ur all great...despite your madness.

i hope tonight is the re-birth of Guns N' Roses. I wonder what surprises you'll all get...new songs, new members? who knows!

All I can say is that i hope you have a wonderful gig, and hope that you'll be rewarded with the release of Chinese Democracy by the end of year, and can look back to say hey, what an amazing year!

This is my final message to signal the commence of Guns N' Roses' return...its all systems go!

Peace

Slashplay

Hey guys!

I'd like to just send my best wishes for all those going tonight, and over the rest of summer, and say that hey, you fucking deserve this! All of you guys have shown so much patience its untrue. I've only been here 2 months but think ur all great...despite your madness.

i hope tonight is the re-birth of Guns N' Roses. I wonder what surprises you'll all get...new songs, new members? who knows!

All I can say is that i hope you have a wonderful gig, and hope that you'll be rewarded with the release of Chinese Democracy by the end of year, and can look back to say hey, what an amazing year!

This is my final message to signal the commence of Guns N' Roses' return...its all systems go!

Peace

Slashplay

Slash wont play tough :drevil: :xmasssanta: