Soundcheck

mcalldp

I would think Guns would be there anytime now to do a soundcheck before taking off to chill before coming back to the show at that later time. Someone there should let us know when the soundcheck happens. I am sure if you're there you will hear or see something.

They wont leave it too long, a lot of support bands i've known that have played with larger bands on larger stages have soundchecked as late as half an hour before doors because the bigger bands spend about noon til whenever they want getting their shit together.

um..you can bet they will be doing a soucheck, don't be silly. I know you jump at any chance to make a commnet where you can say 'owned' or 'pwnd' or whatever because 14 year old boys think those terms are cool. For the rest of us, it's obvious that for this show they will have a soundchek. It should be going on about now. We have people in the area reporting seeing trucks unloading the equipment etc. I think it's logical that we might have people there that could report seeing band members enter the build and/or noticing the building shaking during the soundcheck. I hope someone confirms it. :krider: