The DARKNESS

The Beast

the darkness were amazin, i've seen them before (twice) but this gig had to be the best.

The Darkness were just about to come on and tune all their guitars up and stuff and a curtain came down so you couldn't see what they were doing. a huge BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO emerged from the crowd as we waited for about another 15 - 20 mins for the music to come on then suddenly............they start playin their instrumental (not on the album) and the curtain drops and a hugh roar echos throughout the venue, it sounded like wembley stadium, they played various songs off their album and also a cover of Street Spirit by Radiohead and Best of Me which is a song that didn't make the album. (altho it should have done)

BBC cameras were all over the place filmin the gig, when the gig was finished we went out side and another camera was waitin to interview people about the gig.

The first Support band was called The Webb Brothers they were Pychodelic rock and were pretty shit, the second band "3 inches of blood " were amazin they played Iron Maiden/Slayer type music *headbangs* and then there was The Darkness.................well................

just watched the news and THE DARKNESSSSSSSSSSS WERE ON!!!! i wanna go back i really do

Damn you're so lucky... you've seen 'em 3 times already. I wish they would play a gig or two for us poor souls in N. Ireland.

Did they play the B-sides from I Believe in A Thing Called Love? They are really cool, as is every other note of music they have written. I really love this band, it's the sort of rock and fucking roll I've been gasping for for ages...

it's clear that if you like teh darkness, you have no taste in music, and you shouldn't even be here.

Fuck you fanboy, i'll listen to whatever I want :angry:

The Darkness are better than all the other shit that's around today. I wish Linkin Park would fuck off and die already, not to mention Slipknot and Limp fuckin' Bizkit.

it's clear that if you like teh darkness, you have no taste in music, and you shouldn't even be here.

i thought you left

i wish you had, all you do is bring negativity to the board, i wonder what your like in person, do you have any real friends? i wouldn't have someone like you as a friend, you're way more of an *sshole than any of my friends. get a life!

i thought you left

i wish you had, all you do is bring negativity to the board, i wonder what your like in person, do you have any real friends? i wouldn't have someone like you as a friend, you're way more of an *sshole than any of my friends. get a life!

who are you again?

Don't say that to Beast you taigass :angry:

what are you going to do about it, buddy? The darkness fuckin suck, and the beast has no taste in music.

and ur a c**t but whos complainin

• 1 year later...