Unnerving

Bryan

no not at all... these are onli warm up shows... i expect more new songs at RIR... i mean we have onli had one show... a bit early to say stuff like this

Edited by slashfan101

Yes, it tells me that probably nothing has changed from 2002.

I'll be shocked if we get an album this fall.

no not at all... these are onli warm up shows... i expect more new songs at RIR

Wouldn't the whole point of a warm up show be to.. warm up? Warm up with NEW songs that you're going to perform? They've played the old stuff so much that they really don't need to still be practicing it.

Edited by OTHAFA

Does the fact that the setlist contained NO songs that we haven't heard yet concern anyone else about the albums' progress?

Yes. Very disappointing.

Can only hope that more new material is added to the setlist as the tour progresses. But I won't be holding my breath.

ah for crying out loud the band is just after playing probally playing their best gig since 92 and u guys already have to over analyse everything and make it about the album. just wait for the album to come out already and enjoy the tour. t

no not at all... these are onli warm up shows... i expect more new songs at RIR

Yeah thats what i think . I wasnt expecting they to play new songs to this or the next warm up shows .

I think is natural they keep the new stuff hided for now to wake up people curiosity

Unlike some people I don't want to hear the full album before it's released. They played six songs from the new album last night. There is only going to be thirteen on the album remember? It's not like the Illusions where it's two albums of new material. I'm just glad they played three of the four leaks.

Not really, in addition to that we were never meant to hear I.R.S, There Was a Time or Better until the shows last night. So if they'd never been leaked, that would have been something new to hear. That and I believe he's not going to be showing the newer material until the larger live shows.

I don't think Axl would wanna waste a whole load of new songs on warm up gigs n take the risk of having the album bootlegged before it comes out. If we think about it, no matter how many times we've heard some of the songs on the setlist, the fact remains that we have 6-7 songs of new material in the setlist that we havent heard proper, non demo, studio versions of. I'm pretty happy at the set list myself tbh, i was just expecting the 2002 set list again with no new stuff at all.

Your excuses are predictable and boring.

Your Posts are predictable and Boring.........

MAAYBE....they got tipped off about possible Riff-Raff in the audience and didn't want to throw them any

free meat.............

Your excuses are predictable and boring.

Your Posts are predictable and Boring.........

MAAYBE....they got tipped off about possible Riff-Raff in the audience and didn't want to throw them any

free meat.............

Trash firmly removed. :laugh:

to be honest man im glad the show went well

but i mean no new songs!? thats fucking disappointing

Forget bootlegs... NEW SONGS were played!

Exactly ..plus i dont get why some people want to hear the WHOLE CD before it is actually out :unsure:

Edited by love&hates

to be honest man im glad the show went well

but i mean no new songs!? thats fucking disappointing

Forget bootlegs... NEW SONGS were played!

Exactly ..plus i dont get why some people want to hear the WHOLE CD before it is actually out :unsure:

The finished album, when in our hands, will be something to behold. Complete and how Axl intended it to be... I'll wait however long it takes for that without complaining.

Why should Axl let bootleggers ruin how he wants to deliver the songs? We'll hear them when he wants us to... patience my friend.

Listen and learn people from this wise man. Guns N' Roses will always play the old songs too because the fans love them and they love playing them. It's really pissing me off people saying "but no new songs were played" blah blah blah. New songs were played you idiots, just because they were leaked on the internet do you think Axl would bow down to the leakers and play actual new songs? Of course he wouldnt, this is Axl fucking Rose and he won't obey such people.

Edited by Mama Kin