Better - T.W.A.T - I.R.S - and last nights show

dobadog

During lastnights show the only songs to be played that had not been played before were Better, T.W.A.T and I.R.S the 3 songs that just happend to be leaked afew months beforehand.

I guess the leaks must have been deliberate . Leak some songs, get some feed back, perform the tracks that recieve the best feedback. Hence the reason Catcher in the Rye was not played live lastnight and will now appear on CD disc No.2 opposed to CD disc No.1 ;) CD disc No.3 could be a dud :D

Hmmm. Now wondering. Once these 4 shows have passed, will there be some more leaks, in order to recieve more feedback so some new tracks can be played at the up coming festivals :)

Edited by dobadog

but...CITR got some good feedback...

and I dont think they were leaked from the GnR camp...

I beleive what Ive heard about the Las Vegas story...

J.Walker

The leaks have to have come from the GnR camp. Where else could they have come from. It's not like CD has gone to be mastered yet. The day that happens will be the day the whole album leaks out :rolleyes:

Edited by dobadog

I think the way is the opposite; they don't leaked the songs because they were gonna play them live, but they played live because they were leaked.

Maybe, maybe not. You would have thought if they had any better new songs to play they would have played those. I guess not. The 3 leaked songs are the big guns, with The Blues and Madagascar being almost big guns. Although it would great if the really have been keeping the big guns locked away until the release of CD :)

Edited by dobadog

I just got some phone vids of Better and TWAT as well as a few others over at HTGTH. People were seriously right about Axl's voice. He's kept the range that he showed during the last tour but he's got that rasp back. Seriosly excited for Download.

Well I think I read somewhere today

that Axl rose said somewhere that the 2002 tour wasn't planned.

and that He and the band weren't ready yet.

but now we can tell now they are ready to take there rightfull place back in rock.

Guns n roses

end of 2006

number on on all charts of rock.

best album 2006,

Chinese democracy

best new commer 2006

guns n roses

best new band

guns n roses

best performance.

Guns n Roses.

Best single.

Guns n roses

best video

Guns n Roses.

it will be a cool thing to look forward if that really happens

Well I think I read somewhere today

that Axl rose said somewhere that the 2002 tour wasn't planned.

and that He and the band weren't ready yet.

but now we can tell now they are ready to take there rightfull place back in rock.

Guns n roses

end of 2006

number on on all charts of rock.

best album 2006,

Chinese democracy

best new commer 2006

guns n roses

best new band

guns n roses

best performance.

Guns n Roses.

Best single.

Guns n roses

best video

Guns n Roses.

it will be a cool thing to look forward if that really happens

First lets wait after the album is released. Than people can make up their own fake votes so GNR can win. Sort of like Politics, just replace GNR with Republicans.

But so far, its just another tour. The leaks came out for a reason. Not because they are done with the album. I have heard one too many comments not just from him, but from other members (some which arent even in the band) that have made more than promises.

I guess the leaks must have been deliberate . Leak some songs, get some feed back, perform the tracks that recieve the best feedback. Hence the reason Catcher in the Rye was not played live lastnight and will now appear on CD disc No.2 opposed to CD disc No.1 ;) CD disc No.3 could be a dud :D

You probably didn't hear Axl on Eddie Trunks show, he said there is enough material for more than one cd but Chinese democracy will just be a regular 1cd album

It seems hard to believe Axl did not have a hand in these leaks.

Intially, I must admit, I did not think so. But since they "coincedentally" played the songs that got leaked, I think it seems likely.

I also agree with the point upltread about CITR being a motherfucker to try and play live. I'm kind of glad they didn't try it the first night out.

but...CITR got some good feedback...

and I dont think they were leaked from the GnR camp...

I beleive what Ive heard about the Las Vegas story...

J.Walker

The leaks have to have come from the GnR camp. Where else could they have come from. It's not like CD has gone to be mastered yet. The day that happens will be the day the whole album leaks out :rolleyes:

I totally agree with you, on the maxim radio leaks one of them was defo Axl and the other sounds like Tommy all fun though