Slash - In or Out of GNR? We may get answers tonight from Slash himself

madison

Hopefuly Slash will do the respectable thing and get his name out of these GNR rumors. But historically the guy likes attention... :rolleyes:

wait another hour and a bit and we'll have our answers.

yep another 1 hour to go and im allreaddy getting sleepy

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefuly Slash will do the respectable thing and get his name out of these GNR rumors. But historically the guy likes attention... :rolleyes:

You bitch about when "haters" as you call them post in threads about the new band and call them idiots for doing so etc... Yet your always posting smart ass comments in Slash/VR threads, bit of a hypricitcal bastard arn't you.

::BR::

um hello? those guys aren't in Guns N' Roses. The guys I am defending are. This is a Guns N' Roses board.

Strange they got rid of the VR section for now.. remember when VR did played their first gig and this board had to shut down and take all kinds of measures so everyone would get their info? oh yea... THAT NEVER HAPPENED :xmasssanta:

You bitch about when "haters" as you call them post in threads about the new band and call them idiots for doing so etc... Yet your always posting smart ass comments in Slash/VR threads, bit of a hypricitcal bastard arn't you.

::BR::

um hello? those guys aren't in Guns N' Roses. The guys I am defending are. This is a Guns N' Roses board.

Strange they got rid of the VR section for now.. remember when VR did played their first gig and this board had to shut down and take all kinds of measures so everyone would get their info? oh yea... THAT NEVER HAPPENED :xmasssanta:

ok

This rumor is pure propaganda................

i don't believe it...........................

well if it helps sells tickets...why not.

L.

If Axl is using this to sell tickets, then he's lost a bit of my respect. He has a perfectly capable band who put on an amazing show. You dont need Slash to sell tickets and put on a great show. Last night is living proof that this is still the case.

L.

If Axl is using this to sell tickets, then he's lost a bit of my respect. He has a perfectly capable band who put on an amazing show. You dont need Slash to sell tickets and put on a great show. Last night is living proof that this is still the case.

i don't beleave that <_<

L.

I don't think it has anything to do with Axl

L.

Hopefully, he'll stick around a little longer this time..

-Kickingthehabit

The section is still there. No biggie. As for the other thing, hey VR wasn't gone for 13 years...

L.

I dont either. I was just saying if. I think Axl plans on going full force with the lineup he has.. and rightfully so.

L.

I dont either. I was just saying if. I think Axl plans on going full force with the lineup he has.. and rightfully so.

That's it

and this line up rocks rock3

I really don't understand alot of the people on here running slash into the ground and don't say that you guys don't. Has everyone ever sat an thought for a second when it comes to Slash.

NEWSFLASH FUCKHEADS......Slash co-created this band,maybe not the current line-up but certainly he help'd in the making the greatest band ever. Alot of people on here praising the Nu-G'N'R just tell me this,How many Albums have they done together,last time i counted it was a big fucking 0,until Democracy is here it will stay as 0. Slash has been involved in 5 of them an still you people run him down.

IF it wasn't for the long shaggy hair man then the name G'N'R wouldn't be here. Christ...even the way Sweet child o mine wouldn't be or sound the way it was if slash wasn't about.

I often wonder on here with alot of you when you became a fan of the band,were you there back in the day??? Or are you just upset that slash decided to create his own band because he had now control in g'n'r.

I love the new line up and have nothing but respect and admaration for the line up axl has now created but 4 once guys,stop walking around with your head up your ass searching for a light switch. You all know im fucking bang-on Correct by what i say.

Lets just all welcome Bumblefoot or who ever into the fold and be thankfull Axl N his hired hands are back but lets not forget where the origions of this band came from.

I really don't understand alot of the people on here running slash into the ground and don't say that you guys don't. Has everyone ever sat an thought for a second when it comes to Slash.

NEWSFLASH FUCKHEADS......Slash co-created this band,maybe not the current line-up but certainly he help'd in the making the greatest band ever. Alot of people on here praising the Nu-G'N'R just tell me this,How many Albums have they done together,last time i counted it was a big fucking 0,until Democracy is here it will stay as 0. Slash has been involved in 5 of them an still you people run him down.

IF it wasn't for the long shaggy hair man then the name G'N'R wouldn't be here. Christ...even the way Sweet child o mine wouldn't be or sound the way it was if slash wasn't about.

I often wonder on here with alot of you when you became a fan of the band,were you there back in the day??? Or are you just upset that slash decided to create his own band because he had now control in g'n'r.

I love the new line up and have nothing but respect and admaration for the line up axl has now created but 4 once guys,stop walking around with your head up your ass searching for a light switch. You all know im fucking bang-on Correct by what i say.

Lets just all welcome Bumblefoot or who ever into the fold and be thankfull Axl N his hired hands are back but lets not forget where the origions of this band came from.

blah :unsure:

Its not "Blah" dipshit. Its fact. i take it your one of the ones still searching 4 the light switch LOL :fuckyou:

take that middle finger and shove it up your ass and tell me if you find the light switch

Its not "Blah" dipshit. Its fact. i take it your one of the ones still searching 4 the light switch LOL :fuckyou:

yes it is. not all of us wish to have him back in the band. a lot of us are happy with the lineup as it is. that doesn't take away what slash did and his involvment in making the GNR name what it is. We simply like the band the way it is. Robin Finck leading this diverse yet talented guitar trio IMO is a much better way to have Guns in 2006.

yes it is. not all of us wish to have him back in the band. a lot of us are happy with the lineup as it is. that doesn't take away what slash did and his involvment in making the GNR name what it is. We simply like the band the way it is. Robin Finck leading this diverse yet talented guitar trio IMO is a much better way to have Guns in 2006.

well we don't want see slash back in the band

case closed

He, I wasn't around in the old days. I'm only nineteen. But not a day goes by where i wish slash was in the band. Everthying he brought to the performances and music was timeless and will never be recreated again unless he were to rejoin gnr. But what do i know right. The lineup rocks the way it is But i do miss slash GnR rocks!!!!! rock1