What are the chances of Bumblefoot doing another Buckethead?

darkstar_legend

Buckethead left GNR because CD wasn't coming out any time soon.

Axl also said that he found it difficult to work with Buckethead, given his "personality".

Now, obviously Axl has promised that CD will definately be out this year.

If the unthinkable was to happen, and for some strange reason Fall comes and goes without CD,

Is it possible that Bumblefoot could leave GNR just like Bucket did?

I don't know that much about Ron Thal but I doubt he has the same weird personality as that of Mr. Buckethead.

His custom guitar is a bit weird but I don't expect Axl to get freaked about it.

The rumours madison has heard of Slash possibly returning to GNR is also interesting.

If the rumours are true and Slash does return to GNR, will someone have to go or will GNR make do with what is it, 3 lead guitarists?

Back to Buckethead, Axl also said that Buckethead had ulterior motives for joining GNR.

If correct, I remember Bumblefoot saying he was approached to be Bucket's replacement.

That was quickly shot down by GNR managment and Bumblefoot accused of using the Buckethead incident to promote himself.

Is Bumblefoot joining GNR genuine, or is it just a way for him to get some attention?

And if Slash happens to join GNR, will he be committed to working with Ax, or will it be '96(?) all over againl?

Guys, this isn't a thread of how good or bad you think Ron Thal is as a GNR guitarist.

I believe there's a thread for that already.

Not a high chance, since '06 is the year of GN'R. Thal will have alot of shit to be playing so he won't just be rotting away in a studio somewhere like Buckethead did.

Not a high chance, since '06 is the year of GN'R. Thal will have alot of shit to be playing so he won't just be rotting away in a studio somewhere like Buckethead did.

Actually, GNR were touring when Buckethead suddenly decided to leave camp.

Orly? I thought it was after the tour got cancelled.

But nonetheless, Thal has just the same chance of leaving as any of the other members... and so far the other Gunners have been pretty faithful.

Something tells me that Bumblefoot hasnt done much recording on the CD and also I have a feeling he is not going to be a permanent fixture in the band. Not that I dont like him, Im just surprised Axl didnt seem to want to make a big deal about him and that to me would suggest hes only temporary.

Guest RonMexico82

My how GNR has changed over the years

After this guy left...

velvetrevolver_gallery__366x550.jpg

we waited around for a decent replacement and eventually got this guy for a while...

409472_buckethead_200x200.jpg

who then got fired only to be replaced two weeks before their make or break tour by this guy...

659-Bumblefoot-ron-Thal.gif

I feel like we have been on an episode of Punk'd since '96

After this guy left...

we waited around for a decent replacement and eventually got this guy for a while...

who then got fired only to be replaced two weeks before their make or break tour by this guy...

Oh common who doesn't like Santa :krider:

It would be funny if this is all a Punk'd-kinda joke...it would be the most outrageous joke ever :drevil:

After this guy left...

And don't forget,

Coming soon to GN'R in 2009-2013...

avrilguit.jpg

Hmm, the tour ended in 2002, Bucket left in 2004! I wouldn't say that they were touring at that point.