How long was the show?

erbear80sbabe

Hey guys, I'm going on May 17th.. I was just wondering how long guns played for... i read that he went on at 11. Also, am I going to get crushed down on the floor there? I heard the crowd was pretty rough! I'm worried, I'm soo tiny.. ahhhh! sounds like the reviews are all really good.. I'm looking forward to the show.

It was amazing. I got so lost and I was sure I wasn't going to make in on time. I got there around 11 and they told me it hadn't started yet. I got in the building, went to the bathroom, came out, and WTTJ started. I got all the luck.

you start a thread just for this? <_< just for one answer!? :angry:

Fool! :devil:

Kannon.

How else was I suppose to find out? I'm just really anxious about the show and want all the details..

read the other threads about the concert? Just a thought...

I did and none of them said how long the show lasted... sorry guys..jeeeeez.

you start a thread just for this? <_< just for one answer!? :angry:

Fool! :devil:

Kannon.

How else was I suppose to find out? I'm just really anxious about the show and want all the details..

yes so READ! I can give you about a million links for it, I don't know if you've noticed but A LOT of the forum's features aren't working due to...eh, umm, I don't know, too much traffic I guess, and making threads for every question you get won't help. And please don't take this personal, almost everyone's doing the same. I really feel for the mods having to delete and merge threads and all that work. So just take that into consideration.

Kannon.

*The show lasted 2 hours 15 minutes

Edited by kannon21