I'm glad his voice is fuckin´BACK!

Gallagher Rose

I heard some songs of the last night's concert..fantastic!!

Specially in The Blues and IRS,his voice has the power of the old days.Probably now he's ready and feels secure,unlike in 2002 when he failed to show up at the concerts and he sounded like Mickey Mouse.

I'm pretty impressed now and hopefully,his voice will be ok till the last concert.

Edited by bucketheadisgod

I heard some songs of the last night's concert..fantastic!!

Specially in The Blues and IRS,his voice has the power of the old days.Probably now he's ready and feels secure,unlike in 2002 when he failed to show up at the concerts and he sounded like Mickey Mouse.

I'm pretty impressed now and hopefully,his voice will be ok till the last concert.

:) ..same thought...but who thought a few years ago...he will stop smokin' and will consult an special voice professional "support trainer"...

..greetz to liam...

I bet he was depressive in 2002,because there were some pressure about the album release,everyone have shit moments in the life and probably it affected his voice.You can see now he's ok..goin' to parties,night clubs,singing like he was 26 again!!It's nice.Axl is like wine.

I bet he was depressive in 2002,because there were some pressure about the album release,everyone have shit moments in the life and probably it affected his voice.You can see now he's ok..goin' to parties,night clubs,singing like he was 26 again!!It's nice.Axl is like wine.

I think it was also 'cause back in 2002, he kinda just popped out of nowhere and people were expecting alot from him(such as the new cd). Now, Axl was seen alot in different places so people kind of got used to seeing him which probably made him less stressed out.

PARTY ON, AXL!! rock3