Bumblefoot to miss Rock in Rio?

Arcade Roses

I'm doing that clinic on my own. Bumblefoot put it on the site to promote it to Bumblefoot fans, as I play Bumblefoot stuff at my clinics/demos... I've been Bfoot's drummer for 5 years now, and the fans are loyal :)

Bumblefoot & band were initially booked to play a couple of songs with me at this clinic, but this was obviously cancelled when Bumblefoot was confirmed as GnR's new guitarist.

Bfoot is doing all the shows of the upcoming GnR tour, as far as I know :)

d.

Edited by D. Rumble

I'm doing that clinic on my own. Bumblefoot put it on the site to promote it to Bumblefoot fans, as I play Bumblefoot stuff at my clinics/demos... I've been Bfoot's drummer for 5 years, and the fans are loyal :)

Bumblefoot & band were initially booked to play a couple of songs with me at this clinic, but this was obviously cancelled when Bumblefoot was confirmed as GnR's new guitarist.

d.

nice dude :) thanks for clearing this up.

I'm doing that clinic on my own. Bumblefoot put it on the site to promote it to Bumblefoot fans, as I play Bumblefoot stuff at my clinics/demos... I've been Bfoot's drummer for 5 years now, and the fans are loyal :)

d.

cool, nice job on the "normal" cd bro

OMG!!!11!!!11111!!! S7A$H!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!1!!!!

I can see it now... I'd love to see Izzy play the big festival gigs but considering he doesn't like big venues...

You wrote "Stash".

>_>

These poor n00bs don't know their 1337. :no:

Recommend one of your CDs, I'm open to checking that out. I became a Buckethead fan the same way

OMG!!!11!!!11111!!! S7A$H!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!1!!!!

I can see it now... I'd love to see Izzy play the big festival gigs but considering he doesn't like big venues...

You wrote "Stash".

>_>

These poor n00bs don't know their 1337. :no:

Poor noob? Sure whatever buddy.

d.

Well there you have it, he's doing the whole tour. Thank you very much for coming on here and bringing that information to light.

I could care less about Slash being in this band, Izzy on the other hand........