New boot has surfaced

tat2d1

Ha! This'll be fun to listen to. I can't wait to see how much more crappy this version will be.

I'd laugh so hard if it turned out to be soundboard-like quality.

(although it won't...)

Pfft, if it turns out to be soundboard quality, I'll give a reach-around to a hairy moose, while getting my balls bitten by a dozen possums and holding a face like so: :fuckyou: for 90 minutes.

Ha! This'll be fun to listen to. I can't wait to see how much more crappy this version will be.

(although it won't...)

Pfft, if it turns out to be soundboard quality, I'll give a reach-around to a hairy moose, while getting my balls bitten by a dozen possums and holding a face like so: :fuckyou: for 90 minutes.

:lol:

Can't wait ^_^

(although it won't...)

:rofl-lol: Lol!! i like your sig btw.

i don't know the quality yet.

Wow - I just heard Better from it... I couldn't hear a thing. Thanks for uploading though, I'll listen to the whole thing later - eventually we'll get a high quality bootleg (and you guys that missed it deserve it - it was an amazing night)

I gotta good vide from the comments on this one...

Questions:

1. If you've checked out most of them..or not...is this the best quality so far..

2. Is is worth the download..

J.Walker

1. Definitely the best, no singing along, and if you equalize well, you can hear Axl very well.

2. Yes.