It would feel more like a band if.........

castaneda

I think this band would be accepted by fans old and new if they were allowed access to the press. Everybody in this band appers to be on some sort of gag order. How can you get to know and love a band if you know very little of the people in the band. No real band operates this way. Axl wants this band to be loved ,but he keeps them from becoming know to the public except through live shows. If this is ever going to feel like a band then things have to change in the way it operates. The dictatorship bullshit drove the other band apart . Does this really feel like a band to anybody or just a vehicle for Axl? Before anybody start bitching i do accept this band and all in it,but the way Axl handles it is stupid.

I think this band would be accepted by fans old and new if they were allowed access to the press. Everybody in this band appers to be on some sort of gag order. How can you get to know and love a band if you know very little of the people in the band. No real band operates this way. Axl wants this band to be loved ,but he keeps them from becoming know to the public except through live shows. If this is ever going to feel like a band then things have to change in the way it operates. The dictatorship bullshit drove the other band apart . Does this really feel like a band to anybody or just a vehicle for Axl? Before anybody start bitching i do accept this band and all in it,but the way Axl handles it is stupid.

why do u post this shit in the concert disscussion.. go post in the old news section or something... :sleeper:

no it won't feel more like a band, maybe to the fans it will, the ones that can not get over that they left, but to the band members it won't feel like a band. There is to much tension between them, they can't even find a way to get along on the outside world, let alone be in a band together.

I find the band now, they feel like a band, they look like a band and play like a band, and this band kicks ass and they all look comfortable on stage together and someone said they haven't seen Axl look this happy on stage like he did last night.

Guns n Roses are back!!!!

rock3

Can't you fucking read? This is the discussion for the May 12th Concert. This whole board is dedicated only to what is going on with the concerts. Your post has nothing to do with those events. Maybe it would feel more like a band for you if you kept your eyes open and fucking paid attention once in awhile.

It would feel more like a band ....if Slash and Duff came back.

Sorry I had to say it :heart: .

I hate to say this this..But i'm agree with you. <_<

Although the band looks really good right now,and they sound and look better than they did in 2001 and 2002.

I prefer to have this line-up than nothing. :D

Edited by nathalie92