to those who judge the band

Son Of A Gun

people should loosen up and know that these gigs are just a warm up, so the band is bound to make fuck ups, just the reason why they re doing warm ups...to get all into place and everything good. so if something doesn't go good they shouldn't be judged, until the actual european shows come up.

people should loosen up and know that these gigs are just a warm up, so the band is bound to make fuck ups, just the reason why they re doing warm ups...to get all into place and everything good. so if something doesn't go good they shouldn't be judged, until the actual european shows come up.

yea like during irs axl forgets words lol reminds me of locomotive live when he starts singing the wrong verse then stops singing utill the chorus lol i really want a soundboard of this though. and rir

kaddison,

Sorry, but I'm fairly certain the last part of Axl's quote in your signature is wrong. He said "Ya'all are a bunch of downloadin mothafuckas!" (He said the last part of it really fast)

great lol and now i cant find the original file to fix it o wel the point get across and ill change it when i hear a new ranty thing.

thanks