Tickets for other NY shows

loosecannon3

I'm seeing all these great reviews for the NY show and I wanted to ask anyone who was at that show if it was possible to get tickets outside the venue? I'm thinking of flying down from Toronto to catch a show. Would I be able to get a ticket?

Thanks in advance.

Andrew

there was the usual scalpers selling the phoney e-tickets.....but there was also some genuine looking people that seemed to be selling "spares" for whatever reason.....worth trying but i dont think i'd come fromtoronto on the chance of getting one or not....still, thats just me

Oh yes there were at least 5 shady people selling tickets. One guy kept asking us during the 2 1/2 hours we were in line if we had any tickets, code for "I'm selling tickets want any?". The cops were just standing around the whole time but I guess someone finally tried to buy some and they pulled the guy aside right next to me. They emptied his pockets and he had at least 10 tickets on him, maybe even more than that. The cops took the tickets and gave him a fine.

Then I saw the cops talking to someone across the street, I think they were selling the tickets haha. Dirty cops.

After they took the tickets, the guy I can only describe as the pimp of the outfit was very upset at the dude who lost the tickets. But what's funny is the pimp was a laid back old guy with sandals on who looked like a tourist. They really have the whole operation down to a science, but obviously they still get caught.

So yes there will be tickets outside the venue, but be very careful. If you see a tall black guy with a vest and hat, that's the guy I saw. If you see a small guy with grey hair and a blue hat, he's the pimp. Good luck getting those tickets.