About the bootlegs

authorized_dealer

I guess almost nobody recorded at the first gig of the 12th. Otherwise it allready surfaced. And not even to speak about video footage. Only cellphones videos surfaced. So that's it with the bootlegs from the first and most anticipated show on the 12th. I hope soundboard shit is gonna leak or something.

Are there any people bootlegging with proffesional stuff on the other dates in the Hammerstein?

You know the November Rain-clip? You think she recorded only a few minutes? :rolleyes:

Yeah but it's not good quality and i think that was done with a cellphone. You mean the short clip that is on you-tube filmed from the back and you only see the videowall?

I don't beleive it's a cellphonerecordning (it could be though).. I'm more intressed in the audio of it, which is great :)

You know the November Rain-clip? You think she recorded only a few minutes? :rolleyes:

Yeah but it's not good quality and i think that was done with a cellphone. You mean the short clip that is on you-tube filmed from the back and you only see the videowall?

I don't beleive it's a cellphonerecordning (it could be though).. I'm more intressed in the audio of it, which is great :)

Trust me it's a cellphone recording. And my bet is that he/she only recorded parts of the concert with the cellphone video. Not the whole gig. But i hope i'm wrong.

If i hear any more about bootlegs or people asking about when they're coming, i'm gonna scream.

If Axl had an open tape policy, it'd all be a lot easier, but he doesnt, so people are just gonna have to be patient or face up to the fact nothing may come of it.

Even if Axl let people have a soundboard bootleg people on this forum would still be complaining that it isn't good enough.

I live miles away from NY and couldn't go. but i'm happy because I have got plenty of cool pictures and a bootleg from this show. The bootleg isn't great but i'm happy we have something.