Anyone here bootlegging Tonights show?

johnyd473

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah get some good vids and put them on YouTube. I can't use other sources of downloading (eg:Yousendit, megaupload etc) So please get Better and the other new leaks (if they play them).

rock4

So just because you can't handle the internet we have to watch them on that bad quality you-tube thing.

Nahhh just kidding buddy. Put them out on download and after that allot of people will put them on YouTube. Don't worry.

I'm hoping someone is gonna record audio en video with proffesional stuff.

Yeah get some good vids and put them on YouTube. I can't use other sources of downloading (eg:Yousendit, megaupload etc) So please get Better and the other new leaks (if they play them).

rock4

So just because you can't handle the internet we have to watch them on that bad quality you-tube thing.

Nahhh just kidding buddy. Put them out on download and after that allot of people will put them on YouTube. Don't worry.

I'm hoping someone is gonna record audio en video with proffesional stuff.

Pro stuff would be well cool,But id settle nicely for decent camcorder footage.

Come on,Someone here come to the rescue! (plz)

Ye, anyone that went the other nyt and has any good info / tips regarding the best ways to get equipment inside etc and best positions to avoid being spotted would be helpfull to people going to the venue 2nyt.

Gee, are Camcorders allowed now????

I don't think so :P

but anyway let's try it rock4

People got searched everywhere apart from their shoes.

How many Camcorders do you know that you can fit in your shoes :question:

Well someone can try and take one in, and if they get chucked out, not my problem :)

There is some professional quality stuff out there somewhere :drevil:

Them big camera men at the front of the stage must have been recording for something

*Hopes for video to go along with new single*

those cameras were for the big video screen on the stage. that's all

i'm telling you guys, we need a FEMALE to get the camcorder in. they have cams small enough to fit in a females bra, trust me. my wife has gotten them in for me before.

some better sounding audio would suffice. video would be even better.

warchild: :fuckyou::fuckyou::fuckyou::fuckyou:

you're a real piece of work. you don't want anyone bootlegging the shows. why? your own selfishness?! i bet if some decent audio/video turns up you'd be one of the first to download it. bet you downloaded the leaks to. get off of your high horse ass-jockey.

IF anyone going to any of the remaining shows sees somebody turning people in for attempting to bootleg the show, get a few people together, and take the fucker out. It'd be nice to hear that warchild got his ass handed to him.

If those cameras were just for the 'big video screen' then why the hell were they filming audience shots / reactions / pumping the audience up a good 10-15 mins BEFORE Guns hit the stage? I mean slow pans, lots of zooms.. the camera guy pointing at people encouraging them to get wild, etc.

None of this was shown on the large video screens as they weren't even active yet.

If I were to guess and apply pure speculation, I'd say they're shooting "B-Roll" footage for either a DVD or a Video.

-darknemus