Dad takin 16 yr old son to rock hard at gnr!!!

biz n sons

What sup everyone, cool site. Ive seen gnr, about 6 times, all back in California, in the day. Went to the philly no show show, was completely fricken bummed. Ok, Old news, as long as Weds show kicks ass too, Ill forget about Philly forever. Anyway, my son, a real cool kid, not just because hes my son, but cause he is real fricken cool, loves gnr, and shoves it down his friends throagts here in the god awful poconos where we live. Want to get him close and let him enjoy the hell outa this, whos going Wed?, and does anyone have teenage kids that love gnr?

thx

oe Biz

Cool thing. It's wonderful if the love for one band brings young & old together. I'm 19 now and just met a 50 year old man in the city who looked at my Alice Cooper shirt, came down, told me how great the gig in February was and sang School's Out to me :-)

I think that's really cool.

im 19 years old from india,

tel u one thing,gnr is reallly big in this country too,

got so many cover bands here playin some great gnr!!

but i jus wish i cud see the real deal in person atleast once in a lifetime!!

if only they could come to india when they do an asian tour..

Edited by gunsnrosesrfreak

Be most welcome!

The elder ones we are on this forum are delighted to hear stories like yours with your son cos back in their great times, we as youngsters could already see parents coming with their family at GNR shows (At least in Europe)

Well I guess GNR is becoming a family thing...

Hey-reading all the posts with the kids, gettin fired up!! california boy and sons livin in the east, just wanted to see if anyone dad or single mom (he he) taking their rocker kid to the show.??

let me know

thx

Joe Biz sr

What sup everyone, cool site. Ive seen gnr, about 6 times, all back in California, in the day. Went to the philly no show show, was completely fricken bummed. Ok, Old news, as long as Weds show kicks ass too, Ill forget about Philly forever. Anyway, my son, a real cool kid, not just because hes my son, but cause he is real fricken cool, loves gnr, and shoves it down his friends throagts here in the god awful poconos where we live. Want to get him close and let him enjoy the hell outa this, whos going Wed?, and does anyone have teenage kids that love gnr?

thx

oe Biz

Im 14 from Ny im going with my mom on monday we love GNR

Well me and stacy and Janie always make out with each other after cheerleader practice while we listen to Welcome to the Jungle.

I am only 17.

Tee hee!

Like oh my god! I cannot believe I just said that!

No, Im kidding.

Im actually a Dude. So please dont insist.

Its really cool actually.

By the way, what or where is Pocono?

Cheers.

Ciao.

H.T.

Hey-reading all the posts with the kids, gettin fired up!! california boy and sons livin in the east, just wanted to see if anyone dad or single mom (he he) taking their rocker kid to the show.??

let me know

thx

Joe Biz sr

Me and my buddies are 19 and we'll be there...no ones bringin us tho. haha.

I'm 16, I actually got into Guns N' Roses because my older brother and my dad were fans, no I am the most die-hard fan in the family, going to the Nijmegen concert with a couple of friends

I'm 15 (almost 16) and love GN'R. I guess I got into them when I heard November Rain for the first time (my dad was playing it so I guess I've liked them through him) and have been a fan for some five, six years now. I wish I'd got into GN'R beforehand. I haven't seen GN'R, but after my exams am hoping to see them ;)

Edited by lcg

I'm 15, from Scotland and I'm going to the Ireland show..... I really hope the boys play as well there as they seem to have done on Friday! I think they will because it's a massive arena and will be filled with plenty of drunk revellers from all around the British Isles. Guns Are back in the jungle... and the Jungle is heading my way rock1

I'm 19 (well, at least in a few hours) and I've been knowing GNR since I was a kid as my mum is a fan, too. Actually "Guns" and "Rose" were among the first English words I learned because I wanted to know what it said on her CDs.