Live Blogging thread for Sunday, May 14th.

darknemus

Hey all. This will be the official live blog thread for tonight. I've worked out some of the kinks and hope to not have the issues I had Friday night. I'll get some Mustang Harry's shots online here by around 3 or 4 PM. I'll actually take some lineup pics from the celphone tonight, too -don't expect those onine until after the show, though. (by lineup I mean the line outside the building so please, warchild, don't panic.. :P )

I'm in Mezz1 tonight so if you are, also - feel free to say hi. Trust me, I'm not hard to miss.

Peace out for now,

-darknemus

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JohnUlmer

Sunday night. I'd hate to have work or school the next day if they do another 2 hr show. People will be getting home close to 2.

@ darknemus

I was wondering why your blog thread was closed, is it so it can remain clean (without other peoples reactions I mean).

Yeah, I believe so since Eric's the one who asked me to start it :) I'm sure they'll pop it open for posts here in a couple hours or so. Or at least for my posts.. not that i'm special or anything :P

-darknemus

@ darknemus

I was wondering why your blog thread was closed, is it so it can remain clean (without other peoples reactions I mean).

Yeah, I believe so since Eric's the one who asked me to start it :) I'm sure they'll pop it open for posts here in a couple hours or so. Or at least for my posts.. not that i'm special or anything :P

-darknemus

Well I think it's pretty damn nice of you to try and keep us up to date during the show

I know I'm not going to bother on the 2nd of July in Nijmegen rock3

@ darknemus

I hope so as the pre-show rambles could cause that much disturbance, more likely to add some more flavor and excitement to the thread upon later review.

Hope they re-open it soon, as your last one was no slouch at 98 pages.

Peace.

Edited by axlskAmpf

Thanks Madison, now I can stay here and watch the "Live Video Stream" that will surely be hooked up by showtime!!!!!!!!!

"Every man has a dream, and to some the dream is impossible, to others a simple cellular modem linc" - Axlskampf, 05/14/06

Thanks Madison, now I can stay here and watch the "Live Video Stream" that will surely be hooked up by showtime!!!!!!!!!

"Every man has a dream, and to some the dream is impossible, to others a simple cellular modem linc" - Axlskampf, 05/14/06

what?, are you talking about a stream for this show.maybe im just stupid, but am i missing out on something?

Edited by fridayfan13

what?, are you talking about a stream for this show.

Only in me deams Laddy, only in me dreams!

I'm just hoping for some good audio come 4 am!

what?, are you talking about a stream for this show.

Only in me deams Laddy, only in me dreams!

I'm just hoping for some good audio come 4 am!

oh, ok, heh, thought somebody found some kind of a stream. damn, what i would give for a soundboard of may 12th