Live Blogging thread for Sunday, May 14th.

darknemus

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok here's an update

sorry for the delay trying to save battery

we are inside mezz1, guns prob 15 mins from going on

in th line we asked the guy filming what he was filming for..his reply was 'the band'

so inside c0ma spoke to him again and he said he is filming for a dvd!

also we saw him interviewing audience members with the same camera

I will update again once guns takes stage

ok here's an update

sorry for the delay trying to save battery

we are inside mezz1, guns prob 15 mins from going on

in th line we asked the guy filming what he was filming for..his reply was 'the band'

so inside c0ma spoke to him again and he said he is filming for a dvd!

also we saw him interviewing audience members with the same camera

I will update again once guns takes stage

Great news thanks Dark

Wee need an OFICCIAL DVD FROM GNR the Tokyo sonds sucks, a brand new DVD 5.1 Surround wil be KILLER

..i wouldn't call that an official statement for a GNR dvd release....

..if a worker replies such a question with "a DVD"...i mean..what the fuck..of course for a dvd...and what the fuck he knows?..i bet he signed an contract not even to say a word..cause not to make such things and rumours happenin'...

..after the tour back 93..w. axl rose first wanted to make a great cinema GNR tour movie...like madonnas "in bed with madonna"..even showin' him peein' in a bucket backstage...during one of hudsons solos in "knockin' on heavens door"

more than 800 hours on camera...result?..nothin' was realeased...(...see the result of the old band...)

Edited by sixtus

..i wouldn't call that an official statement for a GNR dvd release....

..if a worker replies such a question with "a DVD"...i mean..what the fuck..of course for a dvd...and what the fuck he knows?..i bet he signed an contract not even to say a word..cause not to make such things and rumours happenin'...

..after the tour back 93..w. axl rose first wanted to make a great cinema GNR tour movie...like madonnas "in bed with madonna"..even showin' him peein' in a bucket backstage...during one of hudsons solos in "knockin' on heavens door"

more than 800 hours on camera...result?..nothin' was realeased...(...see the result of the old band...)

If it is somehow official, that would be one hell of a package: CD with live concert footage...

Actually i recall it being him taking a shit in a bucket, but what does it matter, they have TONS of footage and we never did get "the perfect crime" as it was/is to be called...man i would like to see that.