Live Blogging thread for Sunday, May 14th.

darknemus

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i see they've been quoting me over at htgth so i'll tell whoever it was here that swore jarmo is in cd.com chat that i see jarmo confirmed that he is not! so if that's where this other setlist came from there's a good chance it's bogus.

i suppose it's possible cmz got cd confused for omg. i don't really see how, but i guess it's possible.

final setlist:

WTTJ

ISO

Brownstone

RQ

Blues

LALD

Robin and Richard solo

KOHD

Better

YCBM

Robin solo

SCOM

OTGM

NR

Bumble solo

CD? OMG?< i think it was more than likely CD. NOT OMG

Michelle

Patience

Richard solo

Nightrain

Robin solo

PC

no maddy or twat or irs. bummer.

some guys over here are never gonna be happy, arent you???

4 years with nothing... not a single word, everybody including me getting bored with RIR and 2002 bootlegs... listening to live era and Tokio 92.... i still remember those threads where people were asking if Axl still had the braids... now we have them LIVE almost every single night!!!!!! with new strength, with a better Axls voice, with a better Finck, and with a couple of new songs that we only heard through the leaks... come on guys... this is a dream!!!!!! months ago i would have give the half of my soul just to listen to one new song... or listen november rain again... now we have it. This shows are only WARM UP!! the better is to come... wait for RIR, for Germany, for Spain.... Axl told about a tour at USA at the end... probably with CD on the stores... lets be patient and enjoy what we have now.

4 years with nothing... not a single word, everybody including me getting bored with RIR and 2002 bootlegs... listening to live era and Tokio 92.... i still remember those threads where people were asking if Axl still had the braids... now we have them LIVE almost every single night!!!!!! with new strength, with a better Axls voice, with a better Finck, and with a couple of new songs that we only heard through the leaks... come on guys... this is a dream!!!!!! months ago i would have give the half of my soul just to listen to one new song... or listen november rain again... now we have it. This shows are only WARM UP!! the better is to come... wait for RIR, for Germany, for Spain.... Axl told about a tour at USA at the end... probably with CD on the stores... lets be patient and enjoy what we have now.

AGREED!!!

100% AGREED

I'm completely agree with you!!

We should happy with this..Axl is back finally, the wait it's over.. rock3

What else do we want???

on HTGTH from someone who just got back from the show..they said this:

"Axl was dressed the exact same.

Axl said he had completely lost his voice yesterday. Everything gone!!

He said Baz pointed him to a vocal and throat expert and that it saved the day.

Axl was freaked out because he wouldn't be able to do the show if he voice never came back!!!!"