We KNOW now that Axl is a liar.

Carne_asaDA

wow you are gunna get trashed in a few minutes...

Lol! let the trashing begin! - over on HTDGTH they are calling Slash the liar

Differing opinions :rofl-lol:

how do you like that slash is being call a lier :rofl-lol:

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

wow you are gunna get trashed in a few minutes...

Lol! let the trashing begin! - over on HTDGTH they are calling Slash the liar

Differing opinions :rofl-lol:

how do you like that slash is being call a lier :rofl-lol:

You guys are wrong. It's the same type of discussion going on.

All you fucking haters go to a fucking VR board. This thread is bullshit and needs locked.

Truth hurt??

we dont' know what the fucking truth is. two stories collide. You beleive what you want asshole, but this board is for the fans of GNR, and your precious Slash isn't part of that anymore, so fuck off.

Way to get credibilty :drevil:

I understand the frustration but that is uncalled for and does your argument no help.

I love New GnR and Axl but the section you are posted in does not say New GnR forum but GnR forum so it includes all incanations of GnR ;)

I already tried telling him that, but it's like talking to a brick wall.

What Axl is doing is as if Paul McCartney decided to recreate The Beatles hiring Lenny Kravitz and Noel Gallagher on guitars and Dave Grohl on drums. :)

No, wait. What Axl is doing is even worse. :(

It's nothing like that. The Beatles broke up where as Axl has always been Guns N' Roses he has never gone off and done different projects like Paul did.

I still think it's more or less the same thing.

I want to personally thank Slash for coming on the air and taking on ALL the rumors head-on. Thanks to the mygnr.com guy that called and asked the question that we all been wanting to know which started my " Slash, Say it ain't so" Campaign. He DID NOT show up to Axl's house. I feel guilty as hell questioning Slash on this.

This interview proved that

Axl is the liar. Axl does need his old band. Why the hell do you think that when reunion rumors were circulating, he NEVER shot them down until the last minute. Instead, he used them to promote the upcoming shows. :rolleyes: Axl is so full of BS it's not even funny.

I know ignoramous's like A_D is going to say, "How do you know Slash ain't lying?". This is why I believe Slash. He went on the air to answer ANY questions, to take on any rumor head-on, and squash them all. He didn't have stipulations like that red headed singer. He didn't dodge any questions like the red headed one did on the Trunk show. "Can you tell us why the tour ended early?" "No, I'm not gonna talk about it."

Everybody here has this idea, that the band members check these forums on a daily basis. So people like A_D puts on a bit of a show when he posts thinking that Axl is gonna read his post and earn his respect. :rolleyes: These are the one's who sound like fucking idiots when they call in the show. "Hi, who's this??"

"This is Moosehead."(or whatever the fuck his name was.)

"Moosehead???"

"Yeah, this is Moosehead from the forum."

You idiot, they didn't know who you are!!!! They have lives, you don't.!!!! :fuckyou:

Point is, there is NO defending Axl in this. He's a liar, and just when I started to gain a little more respect for him as of late. It's GONE!!!!!!! :fuckyou:

How did the interview proved that Axl lied? Because Slash said so? Ehh what else should he say? "yeah it's true, I always hated you Matt" I don't think so...

Why didn't Slash say something before now?

Nobody care about VR and it's Slash that use Axl to promote himself. Why must he always talk about Axl and GN'R?

If you hate Axl that much, why are even you here? Go to the Velvet Revolver forum! It's people like you that make me like HTGTH a lot better than this forum!

I want to personally thank Slash for coming on the air and taking on ALL the rumors head-on. Thanks to the mygnr.com guy that called and asked the question that we all been wanting to know which started my " Slash, Say it ain't so" Campaign. He DID NOT show up to Axl's house. I feel guilty as hell questioning Slash on this.

This interview proved that

Axl is the liar. Axl does need his old band. Why the hell do you think that when reunion rumors were circulating, he NEVER shot them down until the last minute. Instead, he used them to promote the upcoming shows. :rolleyes: Axl is so full of BS it's not even funny.

I know ignoramous's like A_D is going to say, "How do you know Slash ain't lying?". This is why I believe Slash. He went on the air to answer ANY questions, to take on any rumor head-on, and squash them all. He didn't have stipulations like that red headed singer. He didn't dodge any questions like the red headed one did on the Trunk show. "Can you tell us why the tour ended early?" "No, I'm not gonna talk about it."

Everybody here has this idea, that the band members check these forums on a daily basis. So people like A_D puts on a bit of a show when he posts thinking that Axl is gonna read his post and earn his respect. :rolleyes: These are the one's who sound like fucking idiots when they call in the show. "Hi, who's this??"

"This is Moosehead."(or whatever the fuck his name was.)

"Moosehead???"

"Yeah, this is Moosehead from the forum."

You idiot, they didn't know who you are!!!! They have lives, you don't.!!!! :fuckyou:

Point is, there is NO defending Axl in this. He's a liar, and just when I started to gain a little more respect for him as of late. It's GONE!!!!!!! :fuckyou:

How did the interview proved that Axl lied? Because Slash said so? Ehh what else should he say? "yeah it's true, I always hated you Matt" I don't think so...

Nobody care about VR and it's Slash that use Axl to promote himself. Why must he always talk about Axl and GN'R?

If you hate Axl that much, why are even you here? Go to the Velvet Revolver forum! It's people like you that make me like HTGTH a lot better than this forum!

damm

great post. i agree 100%. This shit should have been locked by now IMO.

what annoys me the most about this is the timing. it seems to me that slash picked this moment so he wont be forgotten. the moment when new gnr were just about to be accepted slash has to get attention because we all know he wants back in the band and doesnt want anyone to take his place. he's greedy he cant have both gnr and velvet revolver and axl damned as sure isnt waiting for him.

what annoys me the most about this is the timing. it seems to me that slash picked this moment so he wont be forgotten. the moment when new gnr were just about to be accepted slash has to get attention because we all know he wants back in the band and doesnt want anyone to take his place. he's greedy he cant have both gnr and velvet revolver and axl damned as sure isnt waiting for him.

Yea, these rumors have been flying around for what a few months now?? Slash has almost NEVER stayed out of the public eye or not spoken publicly for that long. Then the night after GNR perform a legendary show in NY he decides to speak. But oh wait, he didn't know about the shows remember? :drevil: Slash would never lie! :unsure:

I definitely agree with all these!!!

And I add that there wouldn't be discussions if only Axl would call himself Axl and not GnR!

I'll go to see him in Milan as i went to see SLASH 3 times with VR... SLASH should know I did it because i really love him since I CAN'T STAND scott at ALL!!!!

He is disgusting!

Someone say he doesn't look at Axl's band new members...well as well I as I do and as well as I don't look at scott!

Axl would have been successfull even without using the GnR name I guess...

He stole it from the other guys ............................... not fair play man!

He didn't steal it, they gave it up without a fight ;)

He actually stole it!

He forced them saying "if u won't give me the name rights I'm not coming on stage!" that's the respect Axl has for fans, and that's how much GnR are a business for Axl

Slash would never lie! :unsure:

Can I add that to my sig? :P

But I think everyone agrees that Slash and Axl have both lied and about this case we will most likely never find out the truth..

Yea, these rumors have been flying around for what a few months now?? Slash has almost NEVER stayed out of the public eye or not spoken publicly for that long. Then the night after GNR perform a legendary show in NY he decides to speak. But oh wait, he didn't know about the shows remember? :drevil: Slash would never lie! :unsure:

Legendary???

WTF was legendary about it? :drevil:

I definitely agree with all these!!!

And I add that there wouldn't be discussions if only Axl would call himself Axl and not GnR!

I'll go to see him in Milan as i went to see SLASH 3 times with VR... SLASH should know I did it because i really love him since I CAN'T STAND scott at ALL!!!!

He is disgusting!

Someone say he doesn't look at Axl's band new members...well as well I as I do and as well as I don't look at scott!

Axl would have been successfull even without using the GnR name I guess...

He stole it from the other guys ............................... not fair play man!

He didn't steal it, they gave it up without a fight ;)

He actually stole it!

He forced them saying "if u won't give me the name rights I'm not coming on stage!" that's the respect Axl has for fans, and that's how much GnR are a business for Axl

Yeah, the declining to go on stage thing happend but it wasn't up to legal standards. Axl later bought the rights to the name when Slash and co. left the band or somehow got the rights because they quit on their own free will (I can't remember wich way it was but he didn't own the rights until that point).

Edited by mustaine

I really cannot believe this thread still hasn't been locked!

It is blatantly obvious that no-one is gonna change their minds and I don't see the point in this continuing apart from giving some very bored people a little bit of excitement....

Contraband was a good album. I enjoyed both of the recent interviews. It sounded like Friday's show was great. I excitedly anticipate both bands' albums.

contraband was an alright album, but i think scott weiland is a crap live singer. i was at the live 8 concert in london, and slash's guitar playing was brilliant, but scotts vocals were pathetic on the whole.

Slash's guitar playing was brilliant? LMAO

Have another look...he completely fucked up his solo in Slither.

All you fucking haters go to a fucking VR board. This thread is bullshit and needs locked.

Truth hurt??

we dont' know what the fucking truth is. two stories collide. You beleive what you want asshole, but this board is for the fans of GNR, and your precious Slash isn't part of that anymore, so fuck off.

well said!