We KNOW now that Axl is a liar.

Carne_asaDA

Slash is so wasted he cant tell where he was yesterday

You're talking about Slash 20 fuckin' years ago.

Actually the moron is in a divorce and in his last pics he looks like he is about to drop dead.

Slash hasn't changed much in 20 years then. Still dumping the booze down maybe even more now. If he don't slow down soon he won't only look dead he will be dead. He's lucky to remember his real name is Saul let alone where he was one particular night.

Hater!

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I am really amazed how up to date the most noobs here are with what and how much slash drinks and smokes.

maybe I should ask them when the next VR album is coming out since there so well informed.

Edited by JeanGenie

For all we know, the guy said them into the Intercom system.

I don't remember any Intercom mention in the statement.

And I don't remember Chinese Democracy coming out in March.

But then again, believe what or who you want to believe. I already knew Axl was a liar though B)

Alan,

That's exactly my point. The statement never specifically said "Slash spoke to Axl" - it said "Slash went to the house and said 'x'" - it was very carefully worded.. (which makes sense, especially if it came from an attorney's office.)

-darknemus

Slash hasn't changed much in 20 years then. Still dumping the booze down maybe even more now. If he don't slow down soon he won't only look dead he will be dead. He's lucky to remember his real name is Saul let alone where he was one particular night.

Haha, the bloke does indeed drink like a motherfucker, but he's smarter and funnier than all of you dumbshit Axl ass-licking clowns put together. No doubting that.

Haha, the bloke does indeed drink like a motherfucker, but he's smarter and funnier than all of you dumbshit Axl ass-licking clowns put together. No doubting that.

:rofl-lol:

"gnr" is on orange juice now.

yes...because being sober is such a bad thing.... <_<

I have much more respect for people who don't drink alcohol over people who guzzle it....

EDIT: Wait...I just realized.....

....I am indeed slow!!!

Edited by Thorne

Oh Boy... the VR manager would be very happy to see this thread...

Axl's back either you like it or not ....

and btw .....:fuckyou:

yes...because being sober is such a bad thing.... <_<

I have much more respect for people who don't drink alcohol over people who guzzle it....

We got ourselves a designated driver here, folks.

Lol....nah....

And before anyone accuses me of being a hypocrite....

I don't think myself to be perfect.....

I drink but not to excess....It's just a waste of money and I wanna live past the age of sixty.....unlike my grandad who died because he was an alcoholic....

lol :rofl-lol:

and i aggree with the topic starter but then everyone lies.

lol :rofl-lol:

and i aggree with the topic starter but then everyone lies.

true everyone dose lie

axl rose is a liar, axl rose is full of shit, axl rose does need slash and axl rose is now a botox faced clown with a bad wig and bad fashion sense but we will all still be buying chinese democracy

50 dollars says Chinese Democracy sells twice are more copies than Contraband.

Maybe Axl had been snorting "splenda" all night and imagined the whole thing?

Since when do you imagine things from doing blow....