We KNOW now that Axl is a liar.

Carne_asaDA

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

axl rose is a liar, axl rose is full of shit, axl rose does need slash and axl rose is now a botox faced clown with a bad wig and bad fashion sense but we will all still be buying chinese democracy

50 dollars says Chinese Democracy sells twice are more copies than Contraband.

If it does, it does. But more importantly, I bet 50 bucks that VR will have more staying power than Axl's band.

It all comes down to this. If Axl is lying, he would get sued for millions (litigation and all) and Srrrrash would win easily................I aint seeing this leech Srrrash suing, eventhough he grabs every opportunity to sue Axl for every morning fart.

He ain't sueing + he didn't deny it for months + he doesn't want to talk about it anymore after 2 sentences on a radioshow = Srrrash was there and said all those things and probably more :chef:

It all comes down to this. If Axl is lying, he would get sued for millions (litigation and all) and Srrrrash would win easily................I aint seeing this leech Srrrash suing, eventhough he grabs every opportunity to sue Axl for every morning fart.

He ain't sueing + he didn't deny it for months + he doesn't want to talk about it anymore after 2 sentences on a radioshow = Srrrash was there and said all those things and probably more :chef:

Yep..............while Axl's suing car dealerships. :rolleyes:

it slash not Srrrash

it slash not Srrrash

I'm sure he's being saracstic.

Ah, i think Slash was at Axl`s door that morning, but that assfuck was so damn drunk and waisted he can`t remember it :anger:

:book:

In the 'statement' from Axl's lawyers or whoever it was I'm pretty sure it said that Slash didn't appear to be drunk or under the influence.

Probably. But it will be thanks to the name of the band not because of Finck's or Stinson's talent. ;)

Well, I sure hope that the band isn't relying on the bassist's and the rhythm guitarists talent.

:rolleyes:

it slash not Srrrash

I'm sure he's being saracstic.

ok and is everybody done bitches about who lieing

This how open Slash was to the callers. Usually when you call in to a radio talk show. You have to go through a call screener. You have to tell them what you want to say, and they either put you through or they don't. Matt & Slash answered my call directly. And remember a few years ago when Axl accused Slash and Duff of riding the coattails?? <---------------------------------------------------HA!!!!!!!

I want to personally thank Slash for coming on the air and taking on ALL the rumors head-on. Thanks to the mygnr.com guy that called and asked the question that we all been wanting to know which started my " Slash, Say it ain't so" Campaign. He DID NOT show up to Axl's house. I feel guilty as hell questioning Slash on this.

This interview proved that

Axl is the liar. Axl does need his old band. Why the hell do you think that when reunion rumors were circulating, he NEVER shot them down until the last minute. Instead, he used them to promote the upcoming shows. :rolleyes: Axl is so full of BS it's not even funny.

I know ignoramous's like A_D is going to say, "How do you know Slash ain't lying?". This is why I believe Slash. He went on the air to answer ANY questions, to take on any rumor head-on, and squash them all. He didn't have stipulations like that red headed singer. He didn't dodge any questions like the red headed one did on the Trunk show. "Can you tell us why the tour ended early?" "No, I'm not gonna talk about it."

Everybody here has this idea, that the band members check these forums on a daily basis. So people like A_D puts on a bit of a show when he posts thinking that Axl is gonna read his post and earn his respect. :rolleyes: These are the one's who sound like fucking idiots when they call in the show. "Hi, who's this??"

"This is Moosehead."(or whatever the fuck his name was.)

"Moosehead???"

"Yeah, this is Moosehead from the forum."

You idiot, they didn't know who you are!!!! They have lives, you don't.!!!! :fuckyou:

Point is, there is NO defending Axl in this. He's a liar, and just when I started to gain a little more respect for him as of late. It's GONE!!!!!!! :fuckyou:

You're a fucking cock

Probably. But it will be thanks to the name of the band not because of Finck's or Stinson's talent. ;)

Well, I sure hope that the band isn't relying on the bassist's and the rhythm guitarists talent.

You know you have a GREAT point!!!

You don't want to rely on the talent of your bass or rhythm guitar player.

Cause after all, you don't want to end up like, The Beatles, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Led Zeppelin, Rancid, and any other successful bands with talented bass players and rhythm guitar players.

After all, they are just bass players and rhythm guitarists. :rolleyes:

I want to personally thank Slash for coming on the air and taking on ALL the rumors head-on. Thanks to the mygnr.com guy that called and asked the question that we all been wanting to know which started my " Slash, Say it ain't so" Campaign. He DID NOT show up to Axl's house. I feel guilty as hell questioning Slash on this.

Axl is the liar. Axl does need his old band. Why the hell do you think that when reunion rumors were circulating, he NEVER shot them down until the last minute. Instead, he used them to promote the upcoming shows. :rolleyes: Axl is so full of BS it's not even funny.

I know ignoramous's like A_D is going to say, "How do you know Slash ain't lying?". This is why I believe Slash. He went on the air to answer ANY questions, to take on any rumor head-on, and squash them all. He didn't have stipulations like that red headed singer. He didn't dodge any questions like the red headed one did on the Trunk show. "Can you tell us why the tour ended early?" "No, I'm not gonna talk about it."

Everybody here has this idea, that the band members check these forums on a daily basis. So people like A_D puts on a bit of a show when he posts thinking that Axl is gonna read his post and earn his respect. :rolleyes: These are the one's who sound like fucking idiots when they call in the show. "Hi, who's this??"

"Moosehead???"

You idiot, they didn't know who you are!!!! They have lives, you don't.!!!! :fuckyou:

Point is, there is NO defending Axl in this. He's a liar, and just when I started to gain a little more respect for him as of late. It's GONE!!!!!!! :fuckyou:

You're a fucking cock

yep

"Moosehead???"

You're a fucking cock

Thank you........and you are just intelligent!!!! :rolleyes:

Take some aspirin to relieve the pain of "The Truth."

"Moosehead???"

You're a fucking cock

Just because Axl didn't want to answer certain questions because he's obviously fucking fed up with the same questions being asked over and over again doesn't make him a liar.

VR woulden sell anything if they werent ex gunners....wouldent even been sign.

axl rose is a liar, axl rose is full of shit, axl rose does need slash and axl rose is now a botox faced clown with a bad wig and bad fashion sense but we will all still be buying chinese democracy

SCOTTY_BOY.......get your Mr. Fraud Ass off this forum.........and go back to halloween town ya fuckin'

skeleton...........with velcro for hair, and a needed trip to the dentist...........

i think some of you slash haters out there need to realise something. Slash and the rest of the original band, especially duff and izzy, were part of what made guns n roses so famous and so good, along with axl. most people these days associate the name guns n roses with axl, slash, izzy and duff...not just axl alone. in ten years time, go and ask people who the members of guns n roses were and they will say axl, slash, izzy and duff...not some freak with a white mask and kfc bucket on his head, not some random people called fink, stinson and bubblefoot replicating the music and sound of another band.

who came up with this classic riffs that made guns so popular? slash.

im in no way saying axl shouldnt go on tour singing old gnr songs, he has every right to, he wrote most of the songs. but calling the band gnr is crazy. it should just be called axl rose (with his session players).

when mark knopfler from dire straits went solo he didnt call himself dire straits. if u2 broke up and bono went solo, he wouldnt call himself u2. when john bonham from led zeppelin died, robert plant, jimmy page and john paul jones didnt call themselves led zeppelin. they were simply plant, page and jones. and if the whole band went and only robert plant was left, he wouldnt tour under the name led zeppelin.

slash was an iconic part of guns n roses, aswell as the other band members. together they all made what guns n roses were. without them it cant be called guns n roses. chinese democracy should be by axl rose, not guns n roses. some of you axl ass-lickers will kill me for saying this, but im pretty sure most of the general public and a lot of old skool gnr fans will agree with me.

"Moosehead???"

You're a fucking cock

Just because Axl didn't want to answer certain questions because he's obviously fucking fed up with the same questions being asked over and over again doesn't make him a liar.

Oh yeah...........he's fed up indeed. Even though he hasn't been interviewed in like 4 years. And this is probably the first time he was asked this question.:rolleyes:

Wow.............you are intelligent.

Axl is the liar. Axl does need his old band.

What?

It sure didn't look like it at Friday night....where Axl and new GNR player kicked fucking ass all over the place!

Say that again DA....... who needs who? :lol:

Hey funnel cake roll, I'm glad you replied.

Who's the "fraud boy" now??

Ya dumbass!!!

Edited by da_illest_in_402