We KNOW now that Axl is a liar.

Carne_asaDA

there is no proper GNR without slash and the original members. its axl rose with a backing band.

I'd say there were about 3700 people in the Hammerstein Friday night who disagreed with you. As a pretty damn major fan of the 'original line-up' I can honestly say I didn't miss them a bit Friday. In fact, for those two+ hours, my question wasn't "where's Slash" but instead "Where are true studio recordings with this bunch? Because damn they're good"

-darknemus

Maybe they're good, but they are not GNR.

exactly. they could be the most talented musicians in the world. but they are not GNR. those band members on stage the other night were not the people who composed, wrote and came up with the GNR songs that they are playing. they are REPLICATING the sound and music of the original GNR. axl is there, so it should just be under the name axl rose.

Of course they are fucking Guns N' Roses you fucking cock, just because Izzy, Slash and Duff decided to leave doesn't make them not Guns N' Roses. They left to do their own thing, you might as well say Velvet Revolver are not Velvet Revolver because they are made up of the majority of ex GN'R band members.

EDIT: Listen to darknemus because he makes more sense than most on this forum.

your comment about velvet revolver made no fucking sense. ok, if slash, duff and matt called themselves guns n roses and toured under that name, playing guns n roses songs what would you do? you'd fucking cry your eyes out.

Checkmate im afraid - if they used the guns name we would be exploding :shocked:

Edited by GET OFF AXLS BACK

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Facts:

1- VR needs Slash to survive.

2- GNR doesn't.

there is no proper GNR without slash and the original members. its axl rose with a backing band.

Piss off, you give newbies an even worse reputation than they already have.

Why can't he say that? Allmost everybody i speak who used to be a fan of GnR say something between those lines. So i don't know the old fans you hang with? And they are the original fans who visited the concerts, bought the cd's and made GnR big.

Sometimes i have the idea that this forums only consists people under the 25? :question:

go ahead, take shots at Scott, because you can't take shots at Slash for proving Axl a liar.

Slash said that he hasn't seen Axl for years......but he never denied he showed up at his house!

Who's the FRAUD NOW?!

Slash fans are so dumb! :lol:

You are a dumbass. Did you listen to the interview?? Did you read my original post?? Slash addressed every single rumor head on.

I'd say there were about 3700 people in the Hammerstein Friday night who disagreed with you. As a pretty damn major fan of the 'original line-up' I can honestly say I didn't miss them a bit Friday. In fact, for those two+ hours, my question wasn't "where's Slash" but instead "Where are true studio recordings with this bunch? Because damn they're good"

-darknemus

exactly. they could be the most talented musicians in the world. but they are not GNR. those band members on stage the other night were not the people who composed, wrote and came up with the GNR songs that they are playing. they are REPLICATING the sound and music of the original GNR. axl is there, so it should just be under the name axl rose.

Of course they are fucking Guns N' Roses you fucking cock, just because Izzy, Slash and Duff decided to leave doesn't make them not Guns N' Roses. They left to do their own thing, you might as well say Velvet Revolver are not Velvet Revolver because they are made up of the majority of ex GN'R band members.

your comment about velvet revolver made no fucking sense. ok, if slash, duff and matt called themselves guns n roses and toured under that name, playing guns n roses songs what would you do? you'd fucking cry your eyes out.

Your comment saying Guns N' Roses should be called Axl Rose made no sense in the slightest. Izzy, Slash and Duff left GN'R on their own terms so why should Axl re-name the band because they couldn't handle the new direction Axl wanted to go in?

i think some of you slash haters out there need to realise something. Slash and the rest of the original band, especially duff and izzy, were part of what made guns n roses so famous and so good, along with axl. most people these days associate the name guns n roses with axl, slash, izzy and duff...not just axl alone. in ten years time, go and ask people who the members of guns n roses were and they will say axl, slash, izzy and duff...not some freak with a white mask and kfc bucket on his head, not some random people called fink, stinson and bubblefoot replicating the music and sound of another band.

who came up with this classic riffs that made guns so popular? slash.

im in no way saying axl shouldnt go on tour singing old gnr songs, he has every right to, he wrote most of the songs. but calling the band gnr is crazy. it should just be called axl rose (with his session players).

when mark knopfler from dire straits went solo he didnt call himself dire straits. if u2 broke up and bono went solo, he wouldnt call himself u2. when john bonham from led zeppelin died, robert plant, jimmy page and john paul jones didnt call themselves led zeppelin. they were simply plant, page and jones. and if the whole band went and only robert plant was left, he wouldnt tour under the name led zeppelin.

slash was an iconic part of guns n roses, aswell as the other band members. together they all made what guns n roses were. without them it cant be called guns n roses. chinese democracy should be by axl rose, not guns n roses. some of you axl ass-lickers will kill me for saying this, but im pretty sure most of the general public and a lot of old skool gnr fans will agree with me.

I perfectly agree with this one!

And you know what?

Axl didn't release any record yet because he deosn't feel confindent about it without the original members!

And you know what all u SLASH haters?

I wonder why u're GnR fanses since all GnR material since now is BY SLASH!

All the songs u sing along and get crazy for are by SLASH

All the riffs that make u jump and the solos that make you cry are from SLASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SLASH and Axl together could be considered GnR Axl alone is only Axl Rose, that is a lot anyway but it's not GnR...he misses the guns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah because Slash was an amazing talented song writer wasn't he? :rolleyes:

is it all about the fucking song writing. what about the actual fucking music? who came up with that? slash, izzy and duff along with axl.

Finck, Stinson, Dizzy Reed, Brain, Pitman, Bumblefoot and Fortus are certainly known as amazing songwriters... :rofl-lol: Way better than Slash!!! :D

Mama Kin, you don't need to hate Slash to be Axl's fan, so take a deep breath and try to relax.

i think some of you slash haters out there need to realise something. Slash and the rest of the original band, especially duff and izzy, were part of what made guns n roses so famous and so good, along with axl. most people these days associate the name guns n roses with axl, slash, izzy and duff...not just axl alone. in ten years time, go and ask people who the members of guns n roses were and they will say axl, slash, izzy and duff...not some freak with a white mask and kfc bucket on his head, not some random people called fink, stinson and bubblefoot replicating the music and sound of another band.

who came up with this classic riffs that made guns so popular? slash.

im in no way saying axl shouldnt go on tour singing old gnr songs, he has every right to, he wrote most of the songs. but calling the band gnr is crazy. it should just be called axl rose (with his session players).

when mark knopfler from dire straits went solo he didnt call himself dire straits. if u2 broke up and bono went solo, he wouldnt call himself u2. when john bonham from led zeppelin died, robert plant, jimmy page and john paul jones didnt call themselves led zeppelin. they were simply plant, page and jones. and if the whole band went and only robert plant was left, he wouldnt tour under the name led zeppelin.

slash was an iconic part of guns n roses, aswell as the other band members. together they all made what guns n roses were. without them it cant be called guns n roses. chinese democracy should be by axl rose, not guns n roses. some of you axl ass-lickers will kill me for saying this, but im pretty sure most of the general public and a lot of old skool gnr fans will agree with me.

I perfectly agree with this one!

And you know what?

Axl didn't release any record yet because he deosn't feel confindent about it without the original members!

And you know what all u SLASH haters?

I wonder why u're GnR fanses since all GnR material since now is BY SLASH!

All the songs u sing along and get crazy for are by SLASH

All the riffs that make u jump and the solos that make you cry are from SLASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SLASH and Axl together could be considered GnR Axl alone is only Axl Rose, that is a lot anyway but it's not GnR...he misses the guns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is it all about the fucking song writing. what about the actual fucking music? who came up with that? slash, izzy and duff along with axl.

Exactly but this jerk who i quoted was basically saying GN'R was Slash and if you cannot see that Original GNR then you must be blind

Edited by Mama Kin

-darknemus

Your comment saying Guns N' Roses should be called Axl Rose made no sense in the slightest. Izzy, Slash and Duff left GN'R on their own terms so why should Axl re-name the band because they couldn't handle the new direction Axl wanted to go in?

ofcourse he should re-name the band. they left for a reason. axl alone wasnt gnr. the other members were part of what gnr were. no one is saying that axl shouldnt continue to make new music, tour and sing old gnr songs, but dont call your new band guns n roses!

Finck, Stinson, Dizzy Reed, Brain, Pitman, Bumblefoot and Fortus are certainly known as amazing songwriters... :rofl-lol: Way better than Slash!!! :D

Mama Kin, you don't need to hate Slash to be Axl's fan, so take a deep breath and try to relax.

I don't hate Slash, i love Slash but these pathetic individuals can't stand the fact that Guns N' Roses are back with a huge fucking bang and so they come out calling Axl a liar and that Slash is 100% right in his interview but Axl isn't.

Facts:

2- GNR doesn't.

You are hilarious dude.

Axl will have his few minutes of success after CD is released because of the name. But after CD dies out. It's all over!!!!!!!!! Trust me.

VR is here to stay.

Edited by da_illest_in_402

You know what. Axl SHOULDN'T rename the band. You know why? Because, whether by savvy, threats, slickness, or a combination of all three, he managed to get the other members to sign the name over to him. Possession is 9/10ths of the law and all that. Some people hate Axl for that - personally, I think it makes him a cunning slick son of a bitch - and I admire that quality in a person. Those other members had their say.. they WILLINGLY GAVE IT UP. Think about that for a minute. They didn't look to the future and what doing that meant... chance favors the prepared.

The man protected his interests - and I'd bet most of you would do the same in his position. Sometimes, you have to be a little snarky to get what you want. In Axl's situation, that snarkiness is a gamble.. yes.. but I feel that, in the end, it will truly pay off. The Hammerstein is where those dividends began to truly show up.. and it only gets better from here.

-darknemus

I want to personally thank Slash for coming on the air and taking on ALL the rumors head-on. Thanks to the mygnr.com guy that called and asked the question that we all been wanting to know which started my " Slash, Say it ain't so" Campaign. He DID NOT show up to Axl's house. I feel guilty as hell questioning Slash on this.

This interview proved that

Axl is the liar. Axl does need his old band. Why the hell do you think that when reunion rumors were circulating, he NEVER shot them down until the last minute. Instead, he used them to promote the upcoming shows. :rolleyes: Axl is so full of BS it's not even funny.

I know ignoramous's like A_D is going to say, "How do you know Slash ain't lying?". This is why I believe Slash. He went on the air to answer ANY questions, to take on any rumor head-on, and squash them all. He didn't have stipulations like that red headed singer. He didn't dodge any questions like the red headed one did on the Trunk show. "Can you tell us why the tour ended early?" "No, I'm not gonna talk about it."

Everybody here has this idea, that the band members check these forums on a daily basis. So people like A_D puts on a bit of a show when he posts thinking that Axl is gonna read his post and earn his respect. :rolleyes: These are the one's who sound like fucking idiots when they call in the show. "Hi, who's this??"

"This is Moosehead."(or whatever the fuck his name was.)

"Moosehead???"

"Yeah, this is Moosehead from the forum."

You idiot, they didn't know who you are!!!! They have lives, you don't.!!!! :fuckyou:

Point is, there is NO defending Axl in this. He's a liar, and just when I started to gain a little more respect for him as of late. It's GONE!!!!!!! :fuckyou:

You're a fucking cock

I havn't insulted any members.

Sure you haven't.

Facts:

2- GNR doesn't.

You are hilarious dude.

Axl will have his few minutes of success after CD is released because of the name. But after CD dies out. It's all over!!!!!!!!! Trust me.

VR is here to stay.

You are even more hilarious. Do you honestly believe VR are here to stay :laugh: i don't think so. They are very talented musicians but can they write amazing music for years to come? I personally don't think they can. Guns N' Roses on the other hand are also very talented musicians but have that extra thing called Axl Rose who can produce roses from a pile of shit, that's how amazing his song writing is.

EDIT: Another kick ass post by darnemus rock3 They didn't have to sign over their rights but they did.

Edited by Mama Kin

You know what. Axl SHOULDN'T rename the band. You know why? Because, whether by savvy, threats, slickness, or a combination of all three, he managed to get the other members to sign the name over to him. Possession is 9/10ths of the law and all that. Some people hate Axl for that - personally, I think it makes him a cunning slick son of a bitch - and I admire that quality in a person. Those other members had their say.. they WILLINGLY GAVE IT UP. Think about that for a minute. They didn't look to the future and what doing that meant... chance favors the prepared.

The man protected his interests - and I'd bet most of you would do the same in his position. Sometimes, you have to be a little snarky to get what you want. In Axl's situation, that snarkiness is a gamble.. yes.. but I feel that, in the end, it will truly pay off. The Hammerstein is where those dividends began to truly show up.. and it only gets better from here.

-darknemus

If that's how Axl saw GNR then : :vomit:

Edited by Alan Niveen

I want to personally thank Slash for coming on the air and taking on ALL the rumors head-on. Thanks to the mygnr.com guy that called and asked the question that we all been wanting to know which started my " Slash, Say it ain't so" Campaign. He DID NOT show up to Axl's house. I feel guilty as hell questioning Slash on this.

This interview proved that

Axl is the liar. Axl does need his old band. Why the hell do you think that when reunion rumors were circulating, he NEVER shot them down until the last minute. Instead, he used them to promote the upcoming shows. :rolleyes: Axl is so full of BS it's not even funny.

I know ignoramous's like A_D is going to say, "How do you know Slash ain't lying?". This is why I believe Slash. He went on the air to answer ANY questions, to take on any rumor head-on, and squash them all. He didn't have stipulations like that red headed singer. He didn't dodge any questions like the red headed one did on the Trunk show. "Can you tell us why the tour ended early?" "No, I'm not gonna talk about it."

Everybody here has this idea, that the band members check these forums on a daily basis. So people like A_D puts on a bit of a show when he posts thinking that Axl is gonna read his post and earn his respect. :rolleyes: These are the one's who sound like fucking idiots when they call in the show. "Hi, who's this??"

"This is Moosehead."(or whatever the fuck his name was.)

"Moosehead???"

"Yeah, this is Moosehead from the forum."

You idiot, they didn't know who you are!!!! They have lives, you don't.!!!! :fuckyou:

Point is, there is NO defending Axl in this. He's a liar, and just when I started to gain a little more respect for him as of late. It's GONE!!!!!!! :fuckyou:

You're a fucking cock

I havn't insulted any members.

Sure you haven't.

I'm pretty sure he meant other band members, if not then i take it back.

I have seen much more posts by Slash fans insulting other members than Axl fans (though there have been a fair few insults thrown about by them too)

I fully doubt those people would last as members of other forums when they show such a profound lack of respect for other members and their opinions!

Guns N' Roses = Axl Rose, Robin Finck, Ron Thal, Richard Fortus, Tommy Stinson, Brian Mantia, Dizzy Reed, Chris Pittman

Don't like it? Well, that's too bad. But no amount of bitching is gonna change the current situation. It's that simple.

Facts:

2- GNR doesn't.

You are hilarious dude.

VR is here to stay.

You are even more hilarious. Do you honestly believe VR are here to stay :laugh: i don't think so. They are very talented musicians but can they write amazing music for years to come? I personally don't think they can. Guns N' Roses on the other hand are also very talented musicians but have that extra thing called Axl Rose who can produce roses from a pile of shit, that's how amazing his song writing is.

EDIT: Another kick ass post by darnemus rock3 They didn't have to sign over their rights but they did.

True Axl can write, but when you do business based on being a liar and a fraud, shit catches up with you. :rolleyes:

Don't be suprised when his current lineup walks out on him when they get sick of his bullshit.