Setlist

eRomano

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was Oh My God played last night? Some people are saying yes and some are saying no..

Definitely not. I was there as well. They did not play it. Someone probably mistook CD for it since it hasn't been as well-circulated as other new tracks.

Was Oh My God played last night? Some people are saying yes and some are saying no..

Definitely not. I was there as well. They did not play it. Someone probably mistook CD for it since it hasn't been as well-circulated as other new tracks.

Damn, thanks dude :)

Damn, thanks dude :)

No problem. Good show overall though. No sign of Izzy, definitely no Slash. The best and most familiar old face was Sebastian Bach. Got to stand next to him through most of the set, had a great time. I'll post a link to my review for Blender when it's up.

You know what... I think they dropped those songs from the set list because the required too much of Axl vocally. I'm listening to 'The Blues' from last night right now and Axl sounds fuckin' awful. He must have had real vocal issues when he woke up because his voice is fucked. I hope he has regained it for tonight's show.

Also, I can't believe they played 'Oh My God'! I thought that was done and finished. This leaves us open to debate whether 'Silkworms' and 'Riyadh and the Bedouins' are still in questioning.

Why drop all the new songs? :no: Well done axl you could have started a new era for guns n' roses instead your just turning into kiss and playing a greatest hits/appetite setlist

Totally agree! The show on the 12th at least had a handful of new stuff...last night's wasn't much different from the '02 tour...there is no reason to be playing Live And Let Die & Out Ta Get Me anymore...hell, in my opinion you could drop KOHD & Nightrain too....give us some new tunes or at least songs that weren't played 4 years ago like Civil War, Estranged, Yesterdays, etc.....and if it's true about Axl's voice already, then this could be a very short tour again

Why drop all the new songs? :no: Well done axl you could have started a new era for guns n' roses instead your just turning into kiss and playing a greatest hits/appetite setlist

Totally agree! The show on the 12th at least had a handful of new stuff...last night's wasn't much different from the '02 tour...there is no reason to be playing Live And Let Die & Out Ta Get Me anymore...hell, in my opinion you could drop KOHD & Nightrain too....give us some new tunes or at least songs that weren't played 4 years ago like Civil War, Estranged, Yesterdays, etc.....and if it's true about Axl's voice already, then this could be a very short tour again

It's too bad, because Axl sounded amazing on the 12th. I was worried this would happen, he was so pumped up that he was absolutely screaming his head off in some parts, all the while turning beet red. Such a good show, it's too bad also that he didn't play the new songs like he did on the 12th. Hopefully his voice will recover.

Yes I appologize, Oh My God was not played. I was out grabbing a beer and taking a piss during that, my appolgies.

It was Chinese Democracy not OMG, when I got back and asked, some dude said OMG so I believed him.

Sorry for those of you who read the list I posted and believed it.

Once again, anyone know how to get videos off of VZW PIX PLACE to upload ot say like megaupload?

Why no Catcher In The Rye?? Think they're just savin it for tonight & 17th or just not gonna play it?

Grimo.

I don't see this being played anytime soon, if ever.

The song is a structural nightmare, and would likely be a trainwreck if attempted live.

Why no Catcher In The Rye?? Think they're just savin it for tonight & 17th or just not gonna play it?

Grimo.

I don't see this being played anytime soon, if ever.

The song is a structural nightmare, and would likely be a trainwreck if attempted live.

Better be on the album tho, its the best of all the new songs

Yes I appologize, Oh My God was not played. I was out grabbing a beer and taking a piss during that, my appolgies.

It was Chinese Democracy not OMG, when I got back and asked, some dude said OMG so I believed him.

Sorry for those of you who read the list I posted and believed it.

Once again, anyone know how to get videos off of VZW PIX PLACE to upload ot say like megaupload?

Put all vids on YouTube everybody please, I can't use anything else.

Thanks.

rock4

Better be on the album tho, its the best of all the new songs

I agree, it's a great song. But something tells me it's a very rough cut demo. I think when you listen to the 4 demos in a row it sounds about 10 years old. It's a kind of vintage style song with the whole set-up of it. Great song no less, outstanding vocals.

As for the setlist I think they need to drop 'Out Ta Get Me', 'Rocket Queen', 'Live and Let Die', 'Think About You' and 'Knockin' on Heaven's Door'. All are great songs (except 'Live and Let Die') but are just fillers on the setlist and I don't think they need to do that.