Do you think a "new" song will be played during the tour

ChineseDemocracy2004

Hell all,

I was reading some topics for awhile about the same songs from 2001-02 and the leaks and that, it got me thinking

Hopefully during this tour some new songs will be played, songs we haven't heard before, like 2001, gnr played vegas and at rio madagascar was played live for the very first time

maybe when axl and co play rio again in a few weeks they might play a new song we haven't heard, madagascar imo has had very good feedback since its unveiling at rio in 2001 so whos to say something like that might happen again, maybe a real rocker of a song, or a ballad or something..

My question is do you members think that any brand new material will be played over the next few months and does anybody think a new song will be played live for the first time at Rio or another festival

Or even a brand new song could be played at the three remaining "warm up" gigs

Hell all,

I was reading some topics for awhile about the same songs from 2001-02 and the leaks and that, it got me thinking

Hopefully during this tour some new songs will be played, songs we haven't heard before, like 2001, gnr played vegas and at rio madagascar was played live for the very first time

maybe when axl and co play rio again in a few weeks they might play a new song we haven't heard, madagascar imo has had very good feedback since its unveiling at rio in 2001 so whos to say something like that might happen again, maybe a real rocker of a song, or a ballad or something..

My question is do you members think that any brand new material will be played over the next few months and does anybody think a new song will be played live for the first time at Rio or another festival

on friday irs and better was played for the frist time

Hell all,

on friday irs and better was played for the frist time

and Twat, but before they we played live they were leaked so we could of got an idea of what they may have sounded like live..i don't know

I hope in this tour, some oldies are played, maybe a few illusion songs, hey what about axl strumming to dead horse for one last time and hopefully a few new songs, axl said 13 songs on the album so maybe what has been played might not even be on the final album if its released in fall

how many potential album songs have been played?

Ive heard rumblings that the band have practiced more UYI songs and Un-heard CD songs, compared to last night. Expect the set list to change slightly with time. - Take it for what you will.

Rock on!

Isn't it enough that they play six unreleased tracks? I for one want to have something to look forward to when CD finally comes out, I don't want to hear the whole damn record before it does.

I hope we hear at least one new one during the NY shows, but something tells me they'll hold back and debut a few new tunes at RIR. I'm thinking up to 3 we've never heard before.

For the record, I hope IRS gets chopped from both the album and the tour... I'm not a fan of that tune at all.

Since Better, TWAT and IRS were all played Friday, maybe CITR will be played tonight. That is my favorite of the leaks by far and wide. More Illusion songs would rock too, like Breakdown, Perfect Crime, Bad Apples, Dead Horse, Don't Damn Me, Yesterdays etc. If Izzy does indeed join the band for some songs at one of the gigs, then I'd love to hear 14 Years, Double Talkin Jive and Dust N' Bones played. Bad Obsession would be a real treat too and can't forget Estranged.

But what I really want to hear is GET IN THE RING!!! :)

I think we will definatley hear some new songs, GNR has 30+ songs, the guys may play a song at these NYC shows that isn't going to be on Chinese Democracy, but going to be on one of the two albums coming out after CD.

I think we'll get Maddy, and Catcher tonight though, mixed with some Lies and Illusions stuff tonight.