2006.05.12 - Hammerstein Ballroom, New York

Well, to most on this board the other one was shitty. But the other source was better then a few UYI era bootlegs, so, it's better then the last source.

And to show you what a 'real' bad quality bootleg is, download this version of Jungle:

http://download.yousendit.com/11D186475C2F856A

07.05.93 - D- Audio Quality.

Now will people stop bitching about the first source being shitty?

I'm downloading right now but I think you are just trying to make this look good by comparing it to something really bad, which doesn't make this good by itself at all

No, I'm just annoyed by the fact that in the first source, you can hear Axl pretty okay but everyones bitchin' n' fussin' about it, at least the damn audio showed up. Some people will never be happy, first new bootleg since 02 and the only thing people can do is bitch because it's not a soundboard? What the fuck.

Well, to most on this board the other one was shitty. But the other source was better then a few UYI era bootlegs, so, it's better then the last source.

And to show you what a 'real' bad quality bootleg is, download this version of Jungle:

http://download.yousendit.com/11D186475C2F856A

07.05.93 - D- Audio Quality.

Now will people stop bitching about the first source being shitty?

Well we don't bitch around about it... At least for me it's just that I don't like listening to stuff where I have to listen really close to realise what song it actually is so, I wouldn't have to download it then...