Can someone grab me a shirt tonight?

Ashlar

I was at the show on the 12th and figured I would grab one when the concert was over. the merch table was gone! (or i was blind, it probably was there) if someone can grab me one ill paypal you the money right now along with shipping $. i want this one

paita3eh.jpg

If someone can grab me one of the shirts that have the star on the front and say Guns N Roses, New York, large size, I'll pay double the cost plus shipping. Please email me at hpantazo@mclean.harvard.edu

I will greatly appreciate it.

thanks,

Harry

someone throw a bunch up on ebay or something? i want a shirt so badly cause i was there! i spent $400 on the trip so i cant exactly afford to be outbidding people for double the cost of the shirt or more but ill pay $50 plus shipping.

I know its too late for the show on the 14th....but i want one like in Almost Famous's last post. So if anyone would be willing to snag me one on the 15th or the 17th in a Medium...pm me and we'll arrange shipping and payment..i'll pay for shipping and all that good stuff.

Thanks

Yeah, same here, I'd also like that shirt as well in a large. If someone could grab one for me that'd be awesome. PM me for payment, shipping arrangements. Thanks