New Gilby Clarke Interview

Alty

listening now.. this band he's forming actually sounds like it could be kinda sweeet.

Yeah, a couple Supergroups actually look like they have potential, like Supernova here, and Sebastian Bach's supergroup, Damnocracy. They both look like they'll have something to say. I haven't checked in awhile about these two groups, but still, they seem worth a mention.

Gilbys cool. Saw a couple show of his He rocks. But i think he could continue on his own, no need to make a "supergroup". That just sounds silly.

Tommy Lee is an awesome drummer. I think these three guys with the right singer would be a great rock band. They could open for GNR! :)rock3

Gilbys cool. Saw a couple show of his He rocks. But i think he could continue on his own, no need to make a "supergroup". That just sounds silly.

Tommy Lee is an awesome drummer. I think these three guys with the right singer would be a great rock band. They could open for GNR! :)rock3

NuGnR could open for them. rock3

I just heard the gilby interview and my opinion in him has in no way changed!!! He's still as cool as ever and he's earn so much more respect from me tonight,. Unlike the rest of the former guns member he's inbracing his time in the band and in no way disrespects us fans. everything he said was positive an even accepts the fame he aquired from g n r,Unlike slash AND *insert childish namecalling* MATT!!!!!!

Edited by jack99

I've never heard of that band..

I just heard the gilby interview and my opinion in him has in no way changed!!! He's still as cool as ever and he's earn so much more respect from me tonight,. Unlike the rest of the former guns member he's inbracing his time in the band and in no way disrespects us fans. everything he said was positive an even accepts the fame he aquired from g n r,Unlike slash AND FUCK HEAD MATT!!!!!!

we agree for once.

I've never heard of that band..

If they ever release their long-awaited album Chinese Democracy, you might hear a little bit about them. Their time may have passed them by already. I hear they sold out a small venue in New York...maybe you can read about it on the internet. :book:

Edited by hartjh14

trust me axl_Diss...since slash an matt did there thing yesterday i lost all respect an praise for them. They seem to forget which fans got them where they are 2day! they bitch cus we didn;'t give a flying fuck about Revolver. And Matt...what a prick. He doesn't even reconise that if it wasn't for his stint in guns he'd be a fucking nobody by now. Now thats FACT.

I just heard the gilby interview and my opinion in him has in no way changed!!! He's still as cool as ever and he's earn so much more respect from me tonight,. Unlike the rest of the former guns member he's inbracing his time in the band and in no way disrespects us fans. everything he said was positive an even accepts the fame he aquired from g n r,Unlike slash AND FUCK HEAD MATT!!!!!!

Yeah i'm agree with you,Gilby still is the same nice down to earth guy,i feel so much respect for him. :heart:

I hated Matt's behavior last night,he was so nasty.. :no:

The man has no people skills at all. Example...the guy with the trumpet thing,its like "ok hes a stange guy" but matt an slash were completely ripping him. Christ...this guy was excited as hell to perform to his idols and what do they do,they just completely rip the piss into him. like what the fucks up wid that :fuckyou::fuckyou: