How was Axls Voice?

Sjakalen

If you listen to Blues and Better from the show, I would say that his voice is the same helium voice, BUT with a bit of his trademark rasp.

Coming from last night's show, and comparing it to the Boston 2002 show I'd say he sounded GREAT last night. A lot less of the "helium" sound you refer to.

well...no offence but I think that his voice is terrible...but in some parts is amazing. Looking from the whole thing I would say...that...he it would be "BETTER" if he could sing one song entire in one frequency and not som yelling, and than sometimes we couldn't hear a thing saying

and "the band" doesn't sound good to me eather

...but I like that Bigfoot or something he is...he looks normal

Not only was his voice in primo shape, so was he. Full of energy, and the visible lines of a 6-poack and some decent pecks. He's not as skinny as he used to be, but he also doesn't look chubby like in some of the old Rock in Rio shots.

Does he still do that swagger? Snake dance, whatever you want tocall it, I love it. :)

yeah, he got down on his knees and did some cool spin moves as well...probably the best was when tommy and robin and richard were doing this funk groove and Axl was doing this sliding dance...although it wasn't in the light so i don't know how easy it was for people in the back to see...but he seemed to be having fun...laughing and joking around

I thought Axls voice was awesome...as was baz

Guest JohnUlmer

I don't think his voice was nearly as good on the second night. Granted, I'm judging from bootlegs, but Blues and Better are higher quality than a lot of '02 shows were (about on par with HOB performance). I think the rasp he has on The Blues sounds forced and shot.

I think his voice was rough on last night's show, but still miles ahead of most of the UYI shows, where he didn't have much of a voice at tall.

I can't see the helium really. Do you guys want him not to hit ANY high notes at all, ONLY low notes? Compare this Blues with the one from Pittsburgh or RIR III, his voice is MILES better and raspier.