Axl on 93.3 WMMR Tonight?!

gunnerpr

Just listened to MMR this morning on my way in to work and they were talking about the New York gigs.

Nighttime DJ Mark Cord (the same guy that interviewed slash last year and got the march release date, also the same guy that had Tommy on his show last month) called in on his way back from New York after seeing both shows and partying last night.

Spoke very highly of the band and the shows and said that after the show last night he went to an after party and met Axl. He asked Axl why he went on the Eddie Trunk show and Axl said if Matt wanted him to come on his show he would come on. Matt told him that he would have to ask about Philly '02 and Axl said that's fine, he'll talk about it. He gave Matt his cell phone number and told him to give him a call.

He plans on calling him today to set up an interview possibly tonight.

His show runs from 7pm to 11pm EST.

You can listen in at http://www.wmmr.com

I live here in the city of Brotherly Shove.

WMMR fucking BURIED Axl after the debacle in 2002. I'd be shocked if this happened.

Put it this way. If it actually *does* happen, Axl really has turned over a new leaf and mellowed a bit with age.

I live here in the city of Brotherly Shove.

WMMR fucking BURIED Axl after the debacle in 2002. I'd be shocked if this happened.

Put it this way. If it actually *does* happen, Axl really has turned over a new leaf and mellowed a bit with age.

ok