I'm happy to see so many young fans at the shows

SWINGTRADER

I'm glad that these shows are attracting so many young fans . Axl needs a totally new fanbase to succeed . In a way I am glad that so many old school rock fans despise this band , nothing worse than seeing a bunch of fat mullet heads at concerts. Can you imagine a GNR show full of Metalsludge board members ?? lol. Whenever I hear so many old school fans hating this band I smile because this is exactly what Axl Rose wants to accomplish . He wants to eliminate all those critical old school fans from his show. GET IN THE RING MOTHERFUCKERS!!

i'm 17 (been into gnr since i was 10), and i was there for both the 12th and 14th shows, got there from all the way from buffalo too!

It was so worth it. Best concerts of my life! (only until gnr tour the us / canada where i can see em again)

new songs and old, the show was fucking amazing!

I am 17 as well and brought my friends (also 17). We felt like the youngest fans there, but glad to see there were more of us. I felt the avg age was 20s, the whole college/just out of college scene. That explains the unbelievable amount of pot in the air.

I'm glad that these shows are attracting so many young fans . Axl needs a totally new fanbase to succeed . In a way I am glad that so many old school rock fans despise this band , nothing worse than seeing a bunch of fat mullet heads at concerts. Can you imagine a GNR show full of Metalsludge board members ?? lol. Whenever I hear so many old school fans hating this band I smile because this is exactly what Axl Rose wants to accomplish . He wants to eliminate all those critical old school fans from his show. GET IN THE RING MOTHERFUCKERS!!

your a tool, do you know where the fuck you are??????

fans are fans, it doesn't matter what your age is!, and no i'm not old.......i'm 21 ~!, if anything axl.......needs to repay all those fans who stuck with him throw all the shit!, because alot of people didn't!.

I never said anything about GNR's loyal fanbase they've had since appettite days ( I am one of them ) I was referring to the critical judgmental older fucks that complain about this band because it doesn't have Slash. That is the good thing about this band having a young fanbase because they go to the shows with an open mind and are their to have fun instead of standing there to critique and compare this band with the old intead of judging the band on merit.

I never said anything about GNR's loyal fanbase they've had since appettite days ( I am one of them ) I was referring to the critical judgmental older fucks that complain about this band because it doesn't have Slash. That is the good thing about this band having a young fanbase because they go to the shows with an open mind and are their to have fun instead of standing there to critique and compare this band with the old intead of judging the band on merit.

There's just as much younger fans that bitch about the new band

When I saw Velvet Revolver live last year I was pleasantly surprised to see lots of people there my age, if not a bit younger (I'm 15 now - 14 at the time). To be honest I was expecting the majority of people to be over 25, but I don't think they were.

It'll be interesting to see the age ranges when I go to GNR this year. Hopefully just as many young people go.