Who is the most cool member of the band now??

Gallagher Rose

Who is the most cool member of the band now??Along with Axl.  

226 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

:wub: I will LOVE SLASH the most FOREVER

ok..thats good to know but i think the question was 'who is the coolest band of the band now'...

anyways.... i think robin finck is the coolest, especially with the dives :)

Edited by Tats

Voted for Pitman \o/

I really can't decide between Ron Thal and Robin Finck.. I like the Finck's new look and the fact that his skills have improved since last tour but I will never forget the freak show lead-by a bucket, raincoat, the "wig-braids", jersey and Finck's haircut. On the other hand Thal seems to be a skilled guitar player, very down-to-earth kinda guy who respects GN'R-fans more than anyone but his "gimmick-guitar" is a joke..

I always alternated between Tommy and Robin as my favs muscian-wise, I had to give props to Robin this time because of his awesome effort.

But of course I think they are all awesome!

finck finck finck!!!! He fkn rules and he's crazy (he was?? look at Nine Inch Nails Performing at Woodstock '94... Axl pissed on his pants lol )

finck + dizzy... and of course Axl can make great music together... the rest r good but :book: